Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It's already on svscomics.
I'll just wait for someone to leak it here too, and for an updated incest patch, for the whole experience.
edit: just now: yeah!!
Downloading.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
been a while since I play this game, can some kind soul tell me which characters have sex scenes (and by that i mean vaginal or anal)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There is nothing difficult here in the choices. And events are very easy to find. Well.. at least for me. :D
And for me. I don't really have a problem with playing the game. I just noticed that the WT is a few versions old.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
And for me. I don't really have a problem with playing the game. I just noticed that the WT is a few versions old.
Maybe the one who created WT thought it pointless to update it since it is easy to find events in the game, and the choices are A or B and it's rare. ;)

Reactions: omarsayed

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

View attachment 835971

Hello! Few days ago I posted an article about restarting Flirty F. I received a lot of feedback, even more than I expected, it was really heartwarming to see this participation :D
I've read different kinds of feedback. Some people were just supportive, they just want me to enjoy it so I should do it if I feel I need to, some people agree if they get better content, some people are negative they just don't want that, and some gave negative reasons. Among these reasons, some reasons were really relevant and I didn't even think of that.
So, I decided to balance this decision including these feedbacks.

My plans currently are to restart the coding, you’d lose your saves, the big lag at the game’s launch should disappear, and the game-play should be different.
I will try to keep the scenes you already got for girls, and just adapt them to the new setup/background, completed by new content for them. However, it would be a very annoying task to update the whole content to the new setup at once, so to make it more pleasant for me (and not take many months) I was thinking of updating content one by one.
For example: Past content is locked (not working anymore, yet), and then, imagine I do a Julia Update, I’ll get back her past images and content and update them at that moment, so her update would contain all the (updated) past events, merged with her new content.
Here is my current vision of approximate upcoming updates:
  • 0.1.8 Quinn’s update very, veeeeery soon (I’m at the last step)
  • 0.1.9 Complete code rework (A lot of it concerns the dev side, and also game-play system), along with a new introduction:
    New setup concerning the backgrounds/initial situation, some relationships would also change a bit.
    You’ll lose your save and the girl's content will be locked temporarily.
  • 0.2 Julia’s update (I want to try what I planned concerning using past scenes), along with other stuff.
  • 0.2.1 Mia’s update
It’s not an explicit content planning, just an overall idea. The main story system will be different and the update would not necessarily be “1 girl content only” anymore.
Thank you a LOT for all of your feedback, positive as well as negative (when explained), I have to take decisions if I want to work on best conditions but as the same time I also consider what the players think, and then I find a way to be satisfying for both the players and myself as developer. I think our combination worked very good :D

If you want a preview of how the game-play would look like:
  • The main story would be less sexual and more about the plot. In this one you’ll also “build” your MC with choices that impact his statistics.
  • The individual stories would be separated from the main plot, and how it ends depends on how your character has been built.
    (A girl could like or not depending on how you build your MC, and choices will be dynamic (clickable choices would change depending on your MC))
  • I also think of adding the 3rd section that is everyday life, like when Christine does sports, with evolution of how it goes.
  • The map navigation system should disappear.
  • The replay gallery will also probably disappear. I could replace it with animation gallery. The disappearing of the replay gallery should be accompanied with an increase of Save's slot.
Read.
I don't think this is going to cross the finish line. If you agree reply with an simple "F"
Press F for doubt.
But if you think this is going somewhere say so. and why you think it is.
I'll be pressing F.
Good luck.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
And.... Now this game needs a FemDom and a Rape tag added to the Genre.

Edit: anschwww since you own the main post, can you add the new Genre Tags?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: berbeber

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
10 -> 0 really fast. Yeah I wouldn't have wanted Quinn to be some asshole to organize that "armed robbery" for his family. As soon as it was revealed, the CTRL button began to press and went through the entire Quinn path. I was already annoyed in the cafe by that slut's behavior when he blocked me from getting to know the waitress. Even though there was a lot of sex, there wasn't much interest in that slut anymore. Probably in the future the same thing will continue with Quinn, i.e. rape my CTRL button. Not interested in femdom/rape like that. I look forward to the paths of the other characters. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes