Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, not nice. I understand that my answer was wrong, but to answer so harsh right away?
Actually, I did not know that you mean the change later in the game (not at the beginning), that's why this is the wrong answer from me.
Instead of asking, play again and name a character. You probably can't change it further in the game.
Sorry for the harsh response, It gets frustrating when trying ask a legitimate Question, and get a silly reply. (not in your case) I'll try to be clearer on my Questions in the future.

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
WOw that took some time to get an update. Not complaining though cause some of these renders I believe would take a time just to make. Considering I have no idea how large the dev team for this is. I assume it can be small, and with people not cooped up in their homes as much, games like this take time. Besides all good things cum to those who wait....... like anal.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
WOw that took some time to get an update. Not complaining though cause some of these renders I believe would take a time just to make. Considering I have no idea how large the dev team for this is. I assume it can be small, and with people not cooped up in their homes as much, games like this take time. Besides all good things cum to those who wait....... like anal.
The team it’s just one guy

Reactions: Gozzreal

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Not exactly what I was asking, ‍ :unsure: If your, like I don't know at V0.018 not to easy to put your name at the beginning of the Game. would appreciate some actual help:cautious:
For Windows:

The Unity save file is in

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

If you haven't used up all your save slots, the safest thing to do is to make a new save before starting this process.

If you use the save editor to load the most recent save file, look for:

Code:
  "PlayerName":
The value after that may be blank for default, or may have the value "non" there. change it to

Code:
 "PlayerName": "<your name>"
Save/download that changed save file, put it into the safe directory listed above.

Then start the game, load that save and the name should be fixed.

Edit: added missed steps

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
For Windows:

The Unity save file is in

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

If you haven't used up all your save slots, the safest thing to do is to make a new save before starting this process.

If you use the save editor to load the most recent save file, look for:

Code:
  "PlayerName":
The value after that may be blank for default, or may have the value "non" there. change it to

Code:
 "PlayerName": "<your name>"
Save/download that changed save file, put it into the safe directory listed above.

Then start the game, load that save and the name should be fixed.

Edit: added missed steps
Thanks so much, I'll give it a try.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm going to join the "what the hell was that" choir? Dev is adding a bunch of kinks that haven't been in the game so far, and that's gonna get some reactions for sure. I'm just gonna skip the rest of Quinns content.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to join the "what the hell was that" choir? Dev is adding a bunch of kinks that haven't been in the game so far, and that's gonna get some reactions for sure. I'm just gonna skip the rest of Quinns content.
I the same, not my taste. Until now, I liked her a bit, she was even funny, but this update showed what she really is. I don't like Quinn now.

I understand Dev wanted it to be interesting or whatever. But I don't like how Dev wrote the Quinn story and her character.

Reactions: tothadam1998

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
I have a similar issue where the loader won't even show up. There is a known issue with Unity and Citrix. I have Citrix Workplace installed and i have to uninstall it every time i want to start this game. Totally worth it of course since i love the game.
There is an alternative workaround that doesn't require you to uninstall the Citrix WorkspaceApp every time you want to play this game. As outlined
  1. Uninstall Citrix WorkspaceApp
  2. Download the latest Citrix WorkspaceApp (Can be found )
  3. (Re)Install the App from the command line using the following command:
    • CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe ADDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine

Now you should be able to fire up FlirtyF and fap while logged into work. Happy Multitasking!

Last edited:
Reactions: MikieB

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can you give a little more detail on how to place this file?.. I've not done one on a Unity game before. Thank you
I need more information from you on what you tried and where my instructions failed for you.

I gave the full path and the only missing piece is the username which you log into your windows machine with. If you somehow never set up a username, so you just turn your machine on and end up in windows without having to login I would guess default is the folder you should look in.

Reactions: ct4me

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I tried to play once a while ago, so I wanted to know if you already have sex with the MC's mom (I think incest was about that, I'm not sure). Would anyone have a save game for that part, or for all parts?
I would be grateful if anyone could share.
You can already have sex with any of the family. (Mom, Julia, Quinn, Jessica)
But you may not like the Quinn story. I don't know if you like MCs being raped and women being slutty. :p from today, I avoid Quinn.

Don't ask for save, just play. (scroll through the dialogues if you have to) You go through events quickly. :D

Reactions: V&M
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes