sharpys

May 21, 2017
10 -> 0 really fast. Yeah I wouldn't have wanted Quinn to be some asshole to organize that "armed robbery" for his family. As soon as it was revealed, the CTRL button began to press and went through the entire Quinn path. I was already annoyed in the cafe by that slut's behavior when he blocked me from getting to know the waitress. Even though there was a lot of sex, there wasn't much interest in that slut anymore. Probably in the future the same thing will continue with Quinn, i.e. rape my CTRL button. Not interested in femdom/rape like that. I look forward to the paths of the other characters. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
I feel like the author is gonna write himself into a corner soon

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
10 -> 0 really fast. Yeah I wouldn't have wanted Quinn to be some asshole to organize that "armed robbery" for his family. As soon as it was revealed, the CTRL button began to press and went through the entire Quinn path. I was already annoyed in the cafe by that slut's behavior when he blocked me from getting to know the waitress. Even though there was a lot of sex, there wasn't much interest in that slut anymore. Probably in the future the same thing will continue with Quinn, i.e. rape my CTRL button. Not interested in femdom/rape like that. I look forward to the paths of the other characters. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
what do you mean rape and femdom ? does she fucks the mcs ass or something :eek:
just downloaded last update but now I'm not sure I want to play lol, care to explain?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
what do you mean rape and femdom ? does she fucks the mcs ass or something :eek:
just downloaded last update but now I'm not sure I want to play lol, care to explain?
Quinn and her friend tie MC to the bed with handcuffs. MC is just a toy for them. This is a bit like in real life, I do not tolerate any role in the slave, yes I am the master.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well that's not so bad though is kinda fucked up.:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply bro.

Quinn and her friend tie MC to the bed with handcuffs. MC is just a toy for them. This is a bit like in real life, I do not tolerate any role in the slave, yes I am the master.
so long the femdom is mostly the mc fucking the girls I don't mind tbh, I hate humiliating like caging mc's penis and that type of content but since that spoiler explained it all and don't have such content, I don't find it that bad. Is still kinda fucked up for Quinn... and Lilly but oh well.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Even though the update was hot, I don't like Quinn very much. I liked Lily until I found out she was like Quinn. I don't like slutty women. And they have a past that they fucked everyone because they loved sex. And this story of Quinn why she went to jail, I am not even surprised with that. :p

This game is actually so humorous, we can't take it seriously, but I don't like Quinn and Lily.
I am waiting the most for updates with Mia and Nanou, but now that Dev has decided to change the game from scratch, I will wait a long time. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: tothadam1998

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That's kind of what I said. Her story is not for me but the rest of the girls are cool.
I'm with you, I don't like her story.
Until now, I still tolerated her, she was funny, but I did not expect something like this from her. I thought there would be normal sex scenes, not something like that. Men are not toys, they have feelings.. but for Quinn, unfortunately they are toys. Quinn is just a whore who plays with men. Lily too.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How do I change the name if I start from Default ? is "non"
Someone please answer this question, It has been asked like 7 or 8 times with no response, Come on you Beautiful Bastards

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You should probably enter your name at the beginning of the game. :p
Not exactly what I was asking, ‍ :unsure: If your, like I don't know at V0.018 not to easy to put your name at the beginning of the Game. would appreciate some actual help:cautious:

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
Hey Dev can u make an android version , its really interesting and hot girl u hmm. I think its good overall sadly no android version ..

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not exactly what I was asking, ‍ :unsure: If your, like I don't know at V0.018 not to easy to put your name at the beginning of the Game. would appreciate some actual help:cautious:
Wow, not nice. I understand that my answer was wrong, but to answer so harsh right away?
Actually, I did not know that you mean the change later in the game (not at the beginning), that's why this is the wrong answer from me.
Instead of asking, play again and name a character. You probably can't change it further in the game.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes