Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well this update was a disappointment for sure. Quinn was my favourite character after prologue and this stuff did her dirty. Overly exaggerated "sluttiness" was too much and the whole killing a guy thing was too creepy even in comedic mood of this game. And even with all of this it could be salvaged with good sex scenes but in this update main character is always bound/paralyzed/forced into shit. If you make "slutty" characters who did some bad stuff then at least let mc have a go at them properly instead of him always being passive and helpless. Like it would be fun to trick Quinn into drinking that paralyzing drug herself to teach her a lesson and have fun with her. :unsure:

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Quit the game the second time Quinn rapes you. What the fuck was that update? I suppose if your kink is being dominated you'd love this but it's not for me. How did a lunatic felon like her become a cop? I was sure she was gonna say she was a stripper.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Was this always in unity? For some reason i was thinking there was a Renpy version of this but i guess im losing my mind.

Zubo212

Jun 4, 2017
At the start I get an error: Unity 2018.2.13f1_83fbdcd35118 and it close itself. I cant start the game. Can somebody guess what is the problem?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
The lady in the banner got some weapons of massive destruction, fuck.

Oh no Android?
-slams door shut-
Why does jesus hate me?​

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
Hey there! I started a new game on this latest update and I've come across some 'image not found' just after the MC meets Jessica for the first time (right after choosing whether or not look up her skirt)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes