Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
i was kinda hyped for quine but this thing killed the game for me....
mc is mf who only thinks about sex he has no control i get it(we do too) , but mc has no self respect used as toy for two bitches, mc is enjoying it, mc has big dick but but no alpha male might as well get cucked, this thing made me appreciate jsama,an waifu....
after playing it, i kinda feel ra ped.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
At the start I get an error: Unity 2018.2.13f1_83fbdcd35118 and it close itself. I cant start the game. Can somebody guess what is the problem?
Same launching bug here.... : Trying it on a Core i7, Win 10 Pro, without success... Help !

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
Getting lots of 'image not found' with this update. Is it possible to merge images from v0.1.7 into v0.1.8??? It is easy with renpy games but I never did it with these Unity games... or would one need to wait for v0.1.8 to come out with the missing images...?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
At the start I get an error: Unity 2018.2.13f1_83fbdcd35118 and it close itself. I cant start the game. Can somebody guess what is the problem?
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF\output_log.txt may have more information what caused the error.

Reactions: Cirdon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, Jesus Christ, this update took a really sharp turn towards "Yikes-ville". Quinn killed a guy by fucking him for 48 hours straight after overdosing him with paralytic and erection-inducing drugs, and the MC is just like, "yeah, that's cool". Then Quinn does it again to the MC, albeit without killing him, and she's just like, "it's fine, I measured it better this time so you won't die", and the MC is fine with it afterwards. WTF?!

I seriously hope that the rewrite/remake they're planning does something about this because having no control and no agency over what Quinn is doing just doesn't sit right with me. If some people want to be dominated, fine, if others want to reject her outright, fine, and if others (like me) would want to reject her domination but try and show her more love and affection in order to build a good relationship, that should also be fine.

The game would probably be better off giving players these options and I certainly hope that it will in the future because this is a great game and I'm particularly fond of Christine and Julia, but not being able to stop Quinn feels uncomfortable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, Jesus Christ, this update took a really sharp turn towards "Yikes-ville". Quinn killed a guy by fucking him for 48 hours straight after overdosing him with paralytic and erection-inducing drugs, and the MC is just like, "yeah, that's cool". Then Quinn does it again to the MC, albeit without killing him, and she's just like, "it's fine, I measured it better this time so you won't die", and the MC is fine with it afterwards. WTF?!

I seriously hope that the rewrite/remake they're planning does something about this because having no control and no agency over what Quinn is doing just doesn't sit right with me. If some people want to be dominated, fine, if others want to reject her outright, fine, and if others (like me) would want to reject her domination but try and show her more love and affection in order to build a good relationship, that should also be fine.

The game would probably be better off giving players these options and I certainly hope that it will in the future because this is a great game and I'm particularly fond of Christine and Julia, but not being able to stop Quinn feels uncomfortable.
Yes I Know it is a bit Heavy but I Trust the Dev he had done a great work and also I suspect that it is Intended as to show the turn of Quinn and "J sama" in to the love Path deducted how Quinn speaks during the Warm up and Loool sure a Reverse Rape is hard to take ! (just saying In Real Life it happens with the girls all the time all over the world ) But Anyone has a his Natural right to have a own Opinion and point of view in my case it just made me curios about the unwarping of the Story

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hello my dear mods of this game, according to dev, the next version will be total rework. So, please don't delete this old version ever. I know many don't like quinn's route. Dev said he will rework on it. But there are fans for "this" kind of stuff too.

Well, anyway, i'm not going to delete this version from my laptop. I will save this version for life.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hello my dear mods of this game, according to dev, the next version will be total rework. So, please don't delete this old version ever. I know many don't like quinn's route. Dev said he will rework on it. But there are fans for "this" kind of stuff too.

Well, anyway, i'm not going to delete this version from my laptop. I will save this version for life.
When the new version is released, it will be gone. This is the way. It's not like they're switching game engines, in which case a new thread would probably be created. It'll be the same engine so the the thread will remain but the previous version won't.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
When the new version is released, it will be gone. This is the way. It's not like they're switching game engines, in which case a new thread would probably be created. It'll be the same engine so the the thread will remain but the previous version won't.
I'm just requesting.

baykidswerve

Apr 22, 2019
For some reason when I load from my last save it says quinn is "not yet unlocked" but are the other paths are completed. Am I missing something??

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I thought the new update with Quinn was great content. I didn't have any errors on play though.
I assumed Quinn was bullshitting about way she was locked up.
Quinn's always talking trash for jokes so I thought her explanation was supposed to be funny.

I like it allot. Keep up the good work Dev.

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes