Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is it just me, or does it feel like with the last update, there is a new writer? The feel of the game seems different

Reactions: Grimtown

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
1601623964900.png
anyone got a full save or up until 0.1.7.1 with the gallery unlocked? didnt play a new game after the gallery update and this happen. My oldest save can only play this scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokki

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Man, the renders and animation are fantastic but why does the MC (and everyone else for that matter) have to talk like a 60 year old man who hasn't spoken to a woman since the Soviet Union dissolved

thisgameiscringey01.png
thisgameiscringey02.png
thisgameiscringey03.png
thisgameiscringey04.png

like come ON dude

edit:
thisgameiscringey05.png
i am begging you, nobody talks like this

Last edited:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
yes i hate those ..... stuff too , like in game whos the father, where you begin and end text with ..... , and there is others like omg aaah ..... ugghhh ...... game is so trash because of that +images are in 144p

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Why?

Had I known how the Quinn story would proceed I wouldn't have given the 0.1.7 version a glowing review.
I don't like non-consensual stuff, but I hate rape.
This is the first game that went from 5 to 1 stars in just one update.

This is the exact moment this game died for me:

That is such a toxic mentality. :(

I was looking forward ending my evening with 0.1.8, but now I'm just sad.

Why?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This is the exact moment this game died for me:
You made it a lot further than I did. My opinion dropped from 5 down to 1 at the scene where he found the mask, she handcuffed him, and while they were blowing him his inner dialogue came up with the idiotic:
(Quinn is dangerous, but fuck it, let her be if she give such excuses!!)
Any respect I might have had for MC, or hope that MC would potentially growing a pair went right out the window.

Even if you excuse that for his brain being fogged by testosterone poisoning at the moment since Quinn had him down her throat, he could have pulled his head out of his ass afterward.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I haven't played this one in a while so I rebooted and started a new game with v0.1.80. I'm getting a lot of "Image not found" errors especially with Arnold on the first day of the M/C's job.

***EDIT***

As I continued to get deeper into the content I encountered numerous bugs. There are text bugs where at times it's difficult to tell who is speaking. I encountered more "Image not found" bugs. I encountered double images like when the M/C enters Jessica's room and the dancing animation plays for the first time you see a stationary ghost image of Jessica behind the animation giving a double image. This update was not in any means ready for release.

I see others commenting on Quinn on here so I will add my two cents. I never really liked Quinn because female tattoos are not a turn on for me and Quinn's are well beyond my tolerance. Her personality until the recent update was fun in spite of this. I like the teasing of her little brother the M/C. It was sexy and good natured including the prank burglary with her BFF. What I did NOT like was when Quinn went psycho possessive on the barmaid who was flirting with the M/C in her presence. THAT was BS. That revealed an very unpleasant darker side of Quinn that soured me to the character. We can all agree I think that the M/C is a bit of a wanker. Because of this he deserves opportunities to discover he really does not need to be. He just needs a few hotties outside his family to show interest to allow him to break out of his shell and grow a pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and MrMax

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I haven't played this one in a while so I rebooted and started a new game with v0.1.80. I'm getting a lot of "Image not found" errors especially with Arnold on the first day of the M/C's job.

***EDIT***

As I continued to get deeper into the content I encountered numerous bugs. There are text bugs where at times it's difficult to tell who is speaking. I encountered more "Image not found" bugs. I encountered double images like when the M/C enters Jessica's room and the dancing animation plays for the first time you see a stationary ghost image of Jessica behind the animation giving a double image. This update was not in any means ready for release.

I see others commenting on Quinn on here so I will add my two cents. I never really liked Quinn because female tattoos are not a turn on for me and Quinn's are well beyond my tolerance. Her personality until the recent update was fun in spite of this. I like the teasing of her little brother the M/C. It was sexy and good natured including the prank burglary with her BFF. What I did NOT like was when Quinn went psycho possessive on the barmaid who was flirting with the M/C in her presence. THAT was BS. That revealed an very unpleasant darker side of Quinn that soured me to the character. We can all agree I think that the M/C is a bit of a wanker. Because of this he deserves opportunities to discover he really does not need to be. He just needs a few hotties outside his family to show interest to allow him to break out of his shell and grow a pair.
Yeah, the barmaid was a wasted opportunity. A relationship outside the quasy-crazy-people he lives with would have greatly expanded the game paths for the future. Maybe jealousy, maybe he actually has to do stuff if he wants to keep the harem going or "gasp", maybe choice. At any rate a different body type for the sex encounters (not just variations on uber-stacked) would have helped

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes