Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm just saying, but it would be nice if there was more save slots. Or I could be blind and there's more than what I saw on screen. Well from what I know, different routes leads to different scenes like lust and love for example.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
WTF.png

Holy shit! Finally finished Christine, Jessica and Quinn stories and I actually have to agree - this game needs a major rework.
I let the content pile up for a while because it's pretty short taken piece by piece and I'm glad I did but damn, this writing is up there with the cringiest shit I've seen anywhere. It's like a simp author-inserting himself into a chad. He's ripped, has a huge dick and women flock to him without him trying but each and every one treats him like a doormat, pushes him around and the dumb fuck allows it all to happen because, despite all his attributes, he's pussy starved.
You can replace all his dialogue with "Yass Queen!" and it's the same shit. They all behave possessively and he acts like he has 0 agency to counter this.
I actually hope the dev goes through with a rebuild - this has no reason to be in Unity, it's a perfect Ren'Py game and changing the engine would cut the bugs and lag. Plus, any improvement to the story would raise the quality of this game beyond just beautiful renders in an incest setting

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The game just stop running after freezing when Jessica was dacing to mc right after the photoshoot... now i only get an invsible screen and the sound of the menu wich is weird since all the others unity games are working.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Now I'm sure, the Dev lost his way.

The Quinn story was so short... and damn, why Devs always think it's a good idea to make their female characters tell us they already had threesome with some other guys and all... That's a turn off.
And since when someone like Quinn can be a cop ? She his clearly crazy. And not a " good " crazy, she needs to go to the mental hospital.

So inconsistent. What a waste.

Reactions: tothadam1998

zztt168

Sep 7, 2020
I played the game from 0.17a and finished in one week. It's a good casual game and the picture is good.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone whos played the game tell me if this part of one of the reviews is accurate or is it taken way out of context:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not bothered about the scene but more about the reaction after, if it was as described the MC should have the option to be pissed off and hate her but if he dosent then this game is not for me.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm not bothered about the scene but more about the reaction after, if it was as described the MC should have the option to be pissed off and hate her but if he dosent then this game is not for me.
Thanks
Yep, that's what happens and nope, the MC doesn't get the choice to be anything but accepting of what's been done to him.

That's slated to change in a major rewrite the Dev is working on. There's even a small update made to soften it, but I don't think that anyone's loaded it here yet.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Yep, that's what happens and nope, the MC doesn't get the choice to be anything but accepting of what's been done to him.

That's slated to change in a major rewrite the Dev is working on. There's even a small update made to soften it, but I don't think that anyone's loaded it here yet.
Thanks i'll wait and see what its like after the rewrite then.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This update with Quinn took a very sharp turn. I mean, I was actually OK with the drug and rape in her past: "Everyone can change, presumably, so she's probably OK now", I thought. Wrong, apparently. So then I get to sit there while she, for no real reason except perhaps insecurities, decided to do the same thing. The only lesson she learned was to use less so she doesn't kill the victim? Really?

Earlier I thought of her as a potential LI, but now it seems like she's . . . what? Not exactly an antagonist, but also not nothing to worry about, either. And the fact that Lily joined in is even more bothering. Honestly, I thought the name of the game was Flirty F, not Rapey F. This all just seemed way out of the blue, despite earlier stating Quinn had returned from prison.

Then there's the whole myth — that if a guy starts getting raped he'll at some point enjoy it, at which point it stops being rape — that this game now perpetuates. I don't have a problem if a creator wants to put something like this in their game, but it seemed completely forced suddenly for her storyline, and the MC's reaction was entirely unrealistic. Even if he was heavily attracted to her prior to the incident, the very act of immobilizing him to "make sure" Quinn could get what she wanted would have a serious emotional impact on him. Realistically, he would never just shrug it off and think, "Hey, she's hot and I just had sex with her! Yes!" It's totally an unreasonable reaction.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes