somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Yes I Know it is a bit Heavy but I Trust the Dev he had done a great work and also I suspect that it is Intended as to show the turn of Quinn and "J sama" in to the love Path deducted how Quinn speaks during the Warm up and Loool sure a Reverse Rape is hard to take ! (just saying In Real Life it happens with the girls all the time all over the world ) But Anyone has a his Natural right to have a own Opinion and point of view in my case it just made me curios about the unwarping of the Story
This happens to men too, especially with drugging and in the way it's done here. Except the ones getting raped arne't just magically okay with it like here.

The way it's done here isn't just distasteful, it's down right idiotic.

Also reverse rape is a stupid way to call it, it's rape plain and simple.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
This happens to men too, especially with drugging and in the way it's done here. Except the ones getting raped arne't just magically okay with it like here.

idk if it was quinn raping me i think id be ok.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Let me get this straight, you live in a place where men are forced by hot women to have sex with them?

I heard there were places where you could wake up missing organs? That's scary.

• Haha
Reactions: drinktheevil

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
Let me get this straight, you live in a place where men are forced by hot women to have sex with them?

I heard there were places where you could wake up missing organs? That's scary.
ya i mean if i woke up suddenly and a hot chick was havin her way with me, i wouldnt mind at all...but if i woke up missing a kidney or my brain or something id probably freak out or be dead...

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Feels bit too harsh to me the "stupid" and "Idiotic" never the less u got a point in simply plain rape ! The most comon Rape is to the Male gender is with penetration as well ! Sad enough that Rape happens and that the most common is where the Males abuse Females !!
what is a bit difficult to do is the part with the erection it implies a good amount of money to get the Drugs that causes priapism as well the Fenobarbituric drug wich causes the paralysis is not so easy to get and that is true, miss the dose and the object is dead ! All these games are Fantasy and Utopical in someway so not inteded to go on a discusion right now sorry for u if u felt ofended by my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: tothadam1998

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Yeah, the game is already part farcical in nature, but Quinn's story pushes it well over the edge. Honestly, the part where she admits kidnapping and killing a guy by snoo-snoo came off hilarious, which I didn't mind. On the other hand, the sequence with the fabricated charges for his arrest and 'interrogation' was tedious and unpleasant. Like what we need right now is a lighthearted portrayal of police overstepping their boundaries to get what they want. Obviously, 'doesn't matter, had sex' is still a factor, but that's despite the situation.

Hope Mia gets some attention before long, though.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Feels bit too harsh to me the "stupid" and "Idiotic" never the less u got a point in simply plain rape ! The most comon Rape is to the Male gender is with penetration as well ! Sad enough that Rape happens and that the most common is where the Males abuse Females !!
what is a bit difficult to do is the part with the erection it implies a good amount of money to get the Drugs that causes priapism as well the Fenobarbituric drug wich causes the paralysis is not so easy to get and that is true, miss the dose and the object is dead ! All these games are Fantasy and Utopical in someway so not inteded to go on a discusion right now sorry for u if u felt ofended by my opinion
It's a "stupid" distinction because rape is literally already the definition. It's like saying literally when you mean figuratively and you're not being hyperbolic.

It's idiotic because the MC:

1. Gets playfully threatened by Quinn at first, which is completely fine and in a role-play kinda way can actually work like that.
2. Finds out about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So basically what these two above are saying is that

Yes rape of women is more common, it happens against men a lot too (so much so that the numbers are really close, you can find them on the cdc site if you're curious). If you mean men get raped more by other men

That said I'm not offended by your opinion, if you want to put this in your game then go for it, though it could be done better and the MC should at least have some agency and not just instantly be ok with it.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
There is an alternative workaround that doesn't require you to uninstall the Citrix WorkspaceApp every time you want to play this game. As outlined
  1. Uninstall Citrix WorkspaceApp
  2. Download the latest Citrix WorkspaceApp (Can be found )
  3. (Re)Install the App from the command line using the following command:
    • CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe ADDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine

Now you should be able to fire up FlirtyF and fap while logged into work. Happy Multitasking!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Where do I find the script to fix it?
If you're gonna pause before you finish a sentence, at least do this...
I notice a lot of game developers are doing that for some reason.
The mc is either retarded or too nervous to talk or something like that.
Way too many times that I have found those problems.
Where do I find the script to fix those annoying problems myself?

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I haven't played the whole thing yet but before I continue beyond the first date with Quinn I really want to know. Is there a single point in this game where the MC stops being the most pathetic loser one can imagine? Because it's killing any possible enjoyment I could get out of this VN to have to be in his shoes. Even the females in this all acknowledge and outright state that he's a useless dope with the mind of a child.

Does this ever actually get tolerable?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes