jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
when i open the game after the unity logo at the start, the game not respond and after while increasing the ram usage (I have 4gb), the game crash with "Flirty F has stopped working", how can i deal with this or fixed at least?

btw, who is the next girl?

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
You may need to upgrade your pc if you're still rocking 4GB ram in 2020.

No next girl. He's going to remake the game and add more content going forward so it will be a while, but he said all existing content will be worked in to some capacity. Some characters may change their background and Arnold is gone now think.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
but, is something ridiculous for a VN, besides i can play "The Twist" a pseudo-sandbox and "Timestamps" othe VN both games are far more demanding with requeriments and the graphics are more exigent.

I tried run the game with opengl but give Failed to initialize unity graphics error

what are the requiriments for run this game btw?

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
I don't know, but if I had to guess it may be hardware related. Can be anything, but either way, it's probably time for an upgrade soon.

shnackzie

Donor
May 7, 2020
I'm confused. I have new version, but it offered to "start from 0.1.4" which I assume is further back in the story and more content? I chose that and get boosted to level 19, I then continue continue and clicked Christine Story and get thrown into a scenario from there, and off from my room.

Wtf is going on :p Where do I start? from my room to explore, from a story, or from 0.1.18?

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
After Level 19 the story branches into each girl's path. Julia/Quinn are available at the start and once you progress a bit with Julia the other two open up. The main plot never picks up again thus far.

Reactions: shnackzie

PCP20

Sep 21, 2017
No idea. The game isn't long so I've started over a few times. It's fun.

If you want a specific girl's plotline, start at 19 and pursue them. Otherwise just start from the beginning. You can probably get through all the content in an evening.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So why don't I start at level 1? Isn't 0.1.4 the beginning of the game, why does it boost me to lvl 19?
I have seen references to lvl 19 before and got confused (a little bit...maybe).

There isn't a level 19. v0.1.9 is the latest version. There are no boosts that I am aware of.

I am guessing you need to use the WT, located on the OP.

Reactions: Punto
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes