princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Well, i just saw that on his Patreon...you were amazing OppaiComics,bless your soul my friend!

This was the last billing, I stop after Flirty F.
I've been working a lot this two past month, and I'm not that far from completing this last Update. As I said, it contains all the Love endings. It's bigger than the lust endings, with approximately 40~50 animations.
//
I stop creating game after Flirty F.
//
I wrote a big file explaining my reasons but I feel like it could depress some people so I just say it in few words:
- I'm having a kind of depression, like many people regarding the situation and my private life, I need to do something else than staying home doing p*rn.
- All of my recent work have really negative feedback.
Some are positive, it's not black or white.
I thank people that encouraged me but negativity has more impact on me, I'm not blaming negative review it's their right, I'm probably just too sensitive.
I wanted to create something fun and simple, but I feel like people expected more from me.
Creating the updates became a pain in the ass, even if there still was some good aspects.
- A sign that I had to stop: I don't want to read review/feedback anymore. I stopped login into discord or answering messages. It brings me stress and I was told I shouldn't continue if I feel like this, I think it's true.
//
I'm not sure it's what you call a "burn-out", because I don't think I was over working, I still slept my 8h a night, having time to eat and live normally, I think.
I don't know if I'm gonna read the commentary of this post because it will just be disappointed people and it would make my mood even worse, I apologies to everyone.
I just want to finish the work for myself and move on.
//
I do not regret creating Flirty F, I had a great time, it gave me experience, I'm sure it will be useful one day, maybe becoming a Unity Dev, I'm not, considering my current skill, but I'll probably be in advance when studying for it. Or not.
My favorite part was to create characters and give them life, it really was another world to me where I could avoid real life and feel loved.
I'm happy that I managed to finish the game like I wanted it to be.
//
The version 1.0 should be ready for halfway of this month for patrons, and I'll post it for free, with bug fix if needed, and turn off this page a little bit later. I paused the billing "just in case".
Thanks to everyone, I talked about the negative but I also received a lot of encouragement and people that was happy of my work.
The global conclusion of the whole experience still was good. Who knows, I could maybe be back one day.

miaappart2.jpg
quinnappart3.jpg

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Obviously, he needs to do what's right for himself. Sounds like he absolutely needs to step away and get his head and heart right and focus his energy somewhere else. But he absolutely has a talent for this, and the women he created are hot as hell. With so many other games, I want to like it, but the art is just not there, or the women just aren't attractive to me. This one, its a masterpiece.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Ok, that's a shame, I liked Flirty-F, but I completely understand him no one should risk their health and salvation for anything. I know what depression means and can assure you that in the worst case it can ruin your life. I take my hat off to him because he still finished the game for himself and didn't just stop.

PS. Even if he will never read this message, I wish him all the best in his future life and health and thank you for Flirty-F.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
For me too it is one of the best games. I believe that after a break, more or less long, he can dispose of the stress and worries accumulated for the excellent job he has done and I don't think he is depressed.
From what I have read, I believe that the passion for this activity will bring him back on track on an equal footing, if not with an extra gear, compared to the best developers in the videogame landscape.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
This "developer quitting" is a testament to today's society of internet trash, which discord is central to.

Discord only serves trolls, and sociopaths. It is designed in such a way that it only reinforces abusive behaviour. It is a home for abusers.

On a forum it is not so much, as pages and posts can be made public in such a way that even non-members can find what shit people are up to.

But Discord works in such a way that it creates the perfect environment for abusers and sociopaths. You have one down scrolling channel where everything happens, and where there is no pause to any discussion, the arguments and abuse goes on non-stop and is reinforced by groups of simps of the more experienced trolls.

Now even if forums are not great, at least it makes less likely that people shoot shit over other people in a matter of seconds with other simps joining in to say "I am on his (the abuser) side", even if by just posting a reaction, which only takes 1 or 2 clicks of the mouse.

At least in a forum you can quote in a proper way, you can take more time to answer, and constrains the abusers to try to put their shit in 1 bigger post, rather than a stream of posts. Besides the fact that people are not as "hidden" from view.

At this point I have to suggest to the readers of this post to listen to what Robert Fisk, world respected Middle-East war correspondent for the Guardian says about the internet, e-mails vs writting a letter: (you should listen to him from any of his interviews on youtube where he touches the matter) "I don't read or use e-mails, I only have an address where you can physically write me a letter written in paper. I think that when someone is forced to grab a pen and write down instead of quickly typing in a hostile e-mail, they are constrained to a slower speed, which promotes maturity of their instant emotions and by the time he is writing down he maybe thinks twice and re-writes a bit, is forced to read to check he wrote it correctly, etc. So e-mails make people write in a hostile manner which is not always what people actually mean to write, because of how easier it is. Not to mention those who may give up if they had to actually grab a pen and write down". (this is not a sic perfect kind of transcription, it is my brief recollection of what he said, but it is accurate, check it yourself.)

TLDR: Discord is the slums trash heap of the internet, don't use it, it is shit. It is where people go to take a shit on the internet. Besides it has many privacy data issues.

To the discord creators: fuck off and kys unironically. There are much cleaner alternatives to that shit, sadly it has become popular.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
the best thing to do is simply ignore everyone else. whiners come in and complain because a character did something they don't like (looking at you, everyone who cried like a little girl about Quinn) or didn't do something they wanted? tell them to pound salt. create what you want to create and ignore everyone else. someone whines? ignore. someone says you should make something different because that's what they want? ignore. someone says keep up the good work? say thank you. then they tell you to change stuff? ignore. stop catering to a bunch of whiners who will cry about your characters index finger on their left hand being slightly too long and your life will be less stressful. youll probably make a better product too. because its the one you want. its your vision.

either way, OppaiComics, good luck with future endeavors, and try to put less stock in what other people say. do you have any idea how incredibly stupid your average person is? its a lot. and you don't need to burden yourself with their stupidity.

good day, gentlemen.

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
will anyone have the previous version of the game, before their breast were incresed? (sorry for my spanglish)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes