afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
I have the same issue and I can't quite figure out what is causing it. What I can say though is that the issue started occurring when I replaced my GPU (went from an AMD to an Nvidia).
I'm not sure if you fixed your issue or not but I solved mine. Apparently, it was a remote desktop workspace app that I wasn't using that was running in the background that interfered with the way unity works. After uninstalling that it works just fine now. The app that was messing with the game loading/crashing was called Citrix workspace. So if anyone else that sees this is having crashing issues check to see if there could be other programs that might be interfering with it like the one I mentioned already. I've found this solution on Reddit since it was affecting people who were using Vive VR headsets with unity games.

joshisnoone

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure if you fixed your issue or not but I solved mine. Apparently, it was a remote desktop workspace app that I wasn't using that was running in the background that interfered with the way unity works. After uninstalling that it works just fine now. The app that was messing with the game loading/crashing was called Citrix workspace. So if anyone else that sees this is having crashing issues check to see if there could be other programs that might be interfering with it like the one I mentioned already. I've found this solution on Reddit since it was affecting people who were using Vive VR headsets with unity games.
Thank you for your reply. I'm going to give it a try seing as I have Citrix Workspace installed on my machine; it would be a bummer though since I use it daily. Thanks once again for sharing your solution.

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
I have a problem with my save files from Version 0.1.8a. I cannot see / use them in Version 0.2.1. Why? The save files are in the same folder as always... Can somebody help me pls. ?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
In the relationships endings I did the lust ending but I can't choose the love ending cause it's greyed out,how do I choose the love ending?

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I'm going to give it a try seing as I have Citrix Workspace installed on my machine; it would be a bummer though since I use it daily. Thanks once again for sharing your solution.
No Problem, I uninstalled and then reinstalled Citrix myself. For some reason, unity games now work so not sure why it was interfering before but now I can use them both now so maybe a fresh install helps.

joshisnoone

Feb 23, 2020
No Problem, I uninstalled and then reinstalled Citrix myself. For some reason, unity games now work so not sure why it was interfering before but now I can use them both now so maybe a fresh install helps.
You're awesome, it actually fixed the issue (as well as some minor issues elsewhere). I'll refrain from using Citrix on my main PC, it runs fine enough on a laptop. Many thanks once again.

May 26, 2018
save with all gallery unlocked

Save file location : C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF
every time I add this file nothing changes. I'm still missing two love scenes with Christine instead of having the full gallery. Should I get a notification about an overwrite of the data? Or just drop it into FlirtyF folder through app data?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes