Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the best thing about this game was always the sex scenes. If the dev decides to make another game after this one I hope it's not as buggy.

Reactions: kamibell

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Does the incest patch work correctly? I remember the names weren't always properly swapped and some of the dialog became a little nonsensical in the past if you applied it.
Should I take the lack of response to indicate the problems with the incest patch were never resolved?

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
sorry if these have been replied as i have not read all of the recent posts and replying as these caught my eye as i read through.

i have had this same issue a lot of times with unity games. the only way i can get this and some others to work is by restarting my pc and then playing straight after without opening other programs or playing other games first. not all programmers of unity get it right and some have a very heavy drain on both graphics and cpu.

sure some unity games work absolutely fine but with a few like this one, a clean restart is the only way i can get them to work. my pc is no potato but its not swimming in cpu/gpu either, so i do sometimes wonder if the clean startup is needed to flush virtual memory or something. maybe someone with better knowledge could further enlighten

even with regular games on steam i have the same issues as some work fine for hours and others are a crash fest. never had any issue with rpgm or renpy, just unity and a buddy who programmes told me that many dont know how to streamline the code, but as im not a programmer (i even type with one finger and my word per minute would be half this sentence :LOL: ) i have no idea if this is indeed the case, merely a probability.

i just know that unity games are a coin-flip for my pc and i feel sorry for the poor twat at unity who reads all my crash reports :LOL:
Unfortunately, I tried that as well and that didn't work. I got a decent computer (1080ti, I7k) so maybe it not graphics wise problem but I'm not sure about anything so I wait for another update since it seems not completed yet to see if it works. Thanks for the reply and help anyway.

Reactions: 4evernewbie

joshisnoone

Feb 23, 2020
sorry if these have been replied as i have not read all of the recent posts and replying as these caught my eye as i read through.

i have had this same issue a lot of times with unity games. the only way i can get this and some others to work is by restarting my pc and then playing straight after without opening other programs or playing other games first. not all programmers of unity get it right and some have a very heavy drain on both graphics and cpu.

sure some unity games work absolutely fine but with a few like this one, a clean restart is the only way i can get them to work. my pc is no potato but its not swimming in cpu/gpu either, so i do sometimes wonder if the clean startup is needed to flush virtual memory or something. maybe someone with better knowledge could further enlighten

even with regular games on steam i have the same issues as some work fine for hours and others are a crash fest. never had any issue with rpgm or renpy, just unity and a buddy who programmes told me that many dont know how to streamline the code, but as im not a programmer (i even type with one finger and my word per minute would be half this sentence :LOL: ) i have no idea if this is indeed the case, merely a probability.

i just know that unity games are a coin-flip for my pc and i feel sorry for the poor twat at unity who reads all my crash reports :LOL:
Well for me it does not work even after a fresh restart. And my system is on the high end side so the issue is not ressources related.

Reactions: 4evernewbie
Nov 7, 2020
It’s almost like the Devs got bored with this project. Everything was rushed to me after the Mom’s story line. This Lust ending was just a bunch of fucking scene after scene after scene. Still features top notch animations and hot characters but yeah there wasn’t a lot going on story wise.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes