afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Can't seem to start up the game after extracting it. When I click the .exe file it just closes after a weird loading box and then crashes away. I've played all the previous updates so I'm not sure what's happening with this one. I've also tried downloading from different sources to check for download corruption but I have the same issue as well. I searched to see if anyone else has this issue and one person did like three years ago in a previous update but there was no reply on it. If anyone else knows why this is happening and a way to fix it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
not even for the options right? I can choose whatever I want?
After the prologue you can do whatever you want as long as it makes sense in the story, I mention this because there is a character that you don't unlock her story until you pass a couple of side stories.
Like this one:
Captura.PNG
The "not ingame yet" is actually Mia's side storie.
captura2.PNG
It's in the game.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

joshisnoone

Feb 23, 2020
Can't seem to start up the game after extracting it. When I click the .exe file it just closes after a weird loading box and then crashes away. I've played all the previous updates so I'm not sure what's happening with this one. I've also tried downloading from different sources to check for download corruption but I have the same issue as well. I searched to see if anyone else has this issue and one person did like three years ago in a previous update but there was no reply on it. If anyone else knows why this is happening and a way to fix it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I have the same issue and I can't quite figure out what is causing it. What I can say though is that the issue started occurring when I replaced my GPU (went from an AMD to an Nvidia).

Last edited:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Outstanding now that is what I call "an endiing". If I had to find something wrong with it I'd suggest that the animations at the end could have been a little bit slower and be able to do a save of the scenes,but I'm not going to complain. Can't what for next update to play it and play it again from start clear through. My overall opinion of it is, NOW THATS A D__N GOOD GAME AND THE ENDING THE BEST IN A LONG TIME! Man talk about a Harem WOOOOOWWWW!

Reactions: princess bride

charlesteah

Jul 5, 2018
Did anyone have a save file which until 0.2.0, my save file just gone after I formatted my PC. Doesn't know this game keep the save data in AppData which in C drive. Doesn't want to use that start from 0.1.9 option because it doesn't unlock all the scenes. :(

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Does the incest patch work correctly? I remember the names weren't always properly swapped and some of the dialog became a little nonsensical in the past if you applied it.

Reactions: Paprika
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes