sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Can somebody post who have all scenes open post C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF\Replays.txt file?
I'm missing some scenes.

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
It's comical how bad the music and music direction in this game is, particularly compared to how good the art is.

To clarify, music is not really necessary, just look at the number of successful VN around without music. There is no point adding music unless its actually going to add something to the VN. But in this case the music is so offensively bad that it is just a huge negative until you can turn the volume to zero. But it still occasionally returns, like a really bad curry the next morning.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I take it the base game is finished? Based from the latest comments here.

Does the girls have individual endings though?
Discovered the game today and wanted to know beforehand investing hours into it ,)

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Plot? MC fucks girls, that's pretty much the plot of the whole game. Don't get me wrong, it's not like it really needs any more plot than that, but it's still hard to call it a plot.

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I like Dev give us hints. But if erverything is already done. What's really the update about?

Reactions: peas

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
It's comical how bad the music and music direction in this game is, particularly compared to how good the art is.

To clarify, music is not really necessary, just look at the number of successful VN around without music. There is no point adding music unless its actually going to add something to the VN. But in this case the music is so offensively bad that it is just a huge negative until you can turn the volume to zero. But it still occasionally returns, like a really bad curry the next morning.
Agree, but in some cases the music makes the game even better, a good example is Being a DIK

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Guys one doubt

Originally the game have incest ? or the Dev have to change to survive in PATREON
and the patch in which folder it must be added.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Anything new is this update? When I load my last save file ther hints just say all content finished.

Reactions: kamibell
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes