HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So like there's no way that all of the endings on one path are gonna be good if they were made in a month... right?
Don't think he's going to complete all the endings at once. His post last month mentioned multiple updates. I think he might be targeting 1-2 characters per Love Update.

dfvgbhjhgfd

Apr 15, 2021
Does anybody know how to fix the screenshotting system? when i take screenshotss they're supposed to go in the streamingassests/screenshots folder, but the just go in the main streamingassests folder and after 100 screenshots it wont let me take anymore

df223

Mar 13, 2021
I dont understand i finished the final act and it says to me that in the main menu i can choose the endings, but i see the relationship endings in gray and i can t choose nothing

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I dont understand i finished the final act and it says to me that in the main menu i can choose the endings, but i see the relationship endings in gray and i can t choose nothing
Harem Endings are coming at the end of April and Love Endings will be coming in the next few months. It's what the Dev said anyways.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
wait 2 days, till the new update, and click in "start from the last version" in the menu
I mean how to unlock all gallery scenes.

Actually in other games there will be a computer or a mobile where we can replay all scenes with just loading a save file.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes