F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

chrimia1.jpg

quinnfC_0010.jpg

jessfB_0000.jpg

0.2.1 is coming for April, around half of the month.

This update shows you the lust endings, you could select their state before playing so you could try every variants without starting over again.

The content is full of animations for every girls!

-------------------------------------------------------

Threesome with christine and mia :love:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
As always, the MC (with Quinn) never has a thing to say about what he really wants to do and goes with the flow.. Some balls could fade away for a change..

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
never has a thing to say about what he really wants to do and goes with the flow.. Some balls could fade away for a change..
Balls could fade away? I think there is something lost in the translation there. Pretty sure that means the opposite of what you want it to mean. ;) I also would like the MC to be less passive. Not a fan of Femdom, and some of these ladies really need a dude who is not a pussy, to show them how it's done. Still the sexy scenes are amazing, so can't complain much. Hopefully Quinn's scenes that are broken get fixed soon. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Balls could fade away? I think there is something lost in the translation there. Pretty sure that means the opposite of what you want it to mean. ;) I also would like the MC to be less passive. Not a fan of Femdom, and some of these ladies really need a dude who is not a pussy, to show them how it's done. Still the sexy scenes are amazing, so can't complain much. Hopefully Quinn's scenes that are broken get fixed soon. :cry:
Ooops..I've fallen again with my non-native english skills. On my mind sounded right :LOL: Let see what OppaiComics wants to show on a further update..

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I started a new game and now the Julia story doesn't seem to want to advance beyond the nightclub scene. Anyone have thoughts at how to fix this issue?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Did you check all the rooms? I think there is a scene in the kitchen and/or bathroom after the nightclub?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
where to get full walkthro?or is everything via 'continue' ?

also....i have images missing black screens

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
So like there's no way that all of the endings on one path are gonna be good if they were made in a month... right?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was not playing for a while and loaded the new version (and deleted the old). Then I found out that the saves went away with the old game. Each update seems to assume that you've finished through previous version. Annoying.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes