Cesspool

Aug 23, 2018
I downloaded game, ready to play and next a white screen with music playing.
What is happening?
Is there a way to fix it?
I have Windows 10.
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

zqi119a

Jul 8, 2018
Don't need a walkthrough. Only a few choices, and they are all about what variations of lewd scenes you see. It's pretty straightforward, do each girls story all at once, or mix it up with the other ladies. Sometimes you have to go into other rooms to trigger stuff or get repeatable content, but it's pretty much just a sex buffet. Yum :p
Mostly agree and I see your point, but many games with multiple routes like this one have PDF or in-game guides for all routes and this game does not. Why?

Anyway, I played this game once and I chose a route that revealed maybe 75% of all potential scenarios. I enjoyed it but I can't see myself playing it all over again with a different route.

It would be nice (and appreciated) if there was a walkthough that showed how to unlock all of the gallery scenes without having to play the other (and mostly duplicate) routes manually.

Thanks for reading.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
after unlocking all the girls there are alt sex poses in the game i can see in the files but no way to get them anyone know about that ???

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone else keep crashing after a min or when you try to load a game not using old saves started from new even at the lowest settings

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Does anyone else keep crashing after a min or when you try to load a game not using old saves started from new even at the lowest settings
Yep i had exactly the same. Downloaded, started new game as it had been months since i last tried it. Half remembered what was going on so was skipping a bit as i went. All of a sudden it closed to desktop. Then closes to desktop every few minutes after this. By default i was running on the highest settings at max res, which isn't usually a problem for any other unity game. tried switching down to lowest res & image quality & does exactly the same

Oct 17, 2020
I was a bit disappointed with this last update. Kat more than any other side character deserved her own side story, but she basically got lumped in with Mia's and whatever this was. She's one of my favs, so to not have a decent scene of her own, after all this time was lame to me.
Thank you she shared her only sex scene so far with Pan lol terrible.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Yep i had exactly the same. Downloaded, started new game as it had been months since i last tried it. Half remembered what was going on so was skipping a bit as i went. All of a sudden it closed to desktop. Then closes to desktop every few minutes after this. By default i was running on the highest settings at max res, which isn't usually a problem for any other unity game. tried switching down to lowest res & image quality & does exactly the same
yeah sucks game is unplayable like this

Flawlessex

Aug 9, 2017
Can some1 share a full save please? Starting from 0.19 doesn't provide a full gallery and I don't wanna start over again.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes