REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Do I really want to download 3GBs just to see 3 PowerPoint presentation slides that wraps up the story? :thinking:

Can someone "spoil" this update, judging from the reaction here...it's not too great.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Is there any way to slow down the animation speed in this game? Everything works fine until I get to an animation and then it becomes comical because of how fast it is going. It just kind of ruins the immersion. Is there an animation controller file where I can adjust the animation float speed or something?

Reactions: acewinz

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do I really want to download 3GBs just to see 3 PowerPoint presentation slides that wraps up the story? :thinking:

Can someone "spoil" this update, judging from the reaction here...it's not too great.
All subjective I would say If u ask me ! If u expect a Looong Story with Million of Tons of SEX and Debaucherie then U are right Its not that great !! If u want to se a consitend warp up of the story then yeah Its Great !!
I liked it and enjoyed it a lot also I was happy with the delivered Story ! ......
So there is only one way to find out 4 U if u ask me !! have a nice day and happy playtime !

Reactions: Squarblesport

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Crash Crash Crash, every few minutes. :love: the game but hate the Crashes playing full screen in 1080, 1440 and 2160.
I have a good gaming PC so normally i never have crashes with any game.
So after a few hours starting the game OVER and OVER i decided to play 1440 Windowed and ... NO MORE CRASHES!!

So play WINDOWED if the game crashes all the time ;)

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Crash Crash Crash, every few minutes. :love: the game but hate the Crashes playing full screen in 1080, 1440 and 2160.
I have a good gaming PC so normally i never have crashes with any game.
So after a few hours starting the game OVER and OVER i decided to play 1440 Windowed and ... NO MORE CRASHES!!

So play WINDOWED if the game crashes all the time ;)
I have the same problem, but playing windowed didn't change anything, still crashes every 2 minutes and I already play on the lowest settings

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is this even a software/game that someone could port to Mac? I know it doesn't have mac support from DEV. Just not sure what is involved with creating one.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017

3GB ???
Did i miss something ?? the download is only 1.5gb ??

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes