Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This one always had a fairly lame story attempting to be cheeky. The ending is no different I give it a meh. So I guess that translates to 2 1/2 stars out of five. It was entertaining enough for me to follow it to the end and I'll even check out the different endings but well meh si the best I can do. The Engrish has always and still does need work. The attempted humor does not translate well.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update. But I was counting on Nanou and Kat having separate stories.. :confused:
But I have to enjoy what we have now. Finally, I can have sex with Nanou.

Arnold got what he deserved!

The only woman I don't like and didn't want to have anything to do with her is Pam..
Unfortunately we were forced to have sex with this whore who was just playing with Arnold for a promotion...
Which she probably had sex with Arnold too, not just BJ.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, the game ended... but there's going to be another final update
It has like put the final chapter in the game but it turns out that the page did not put complete next to the name as with others because to know xd

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So with the final act and all that does that mean this game is almost done?
In the previous page I showed the Patreon post that went out. All that's left are character endings and all we know is there will be more than 1 update for them.

As of right now we don't know how many updates are left.

Reactions: tlarsen

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am kind of curious to see where the dev goes from here. Does anyone know if he has more games planned?
I really hope in the next he make a better story overall, not that this one was really bad...but for me was rushed as fuck, look like he is doing all this just to end the game quickly so he can focus or do another one. There is a lot of stuff that i really disliked in this one, even with some changes, but i'm not gonna lie, those models are awesome.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I really hope in the next he make a better story overall, not that this one was really bad...but for me was rushed as fuck, look like he is doing all this just to end the game quickly so he can focus or do another one. There is a lot of stuff that i really disliked in this one, even with some changes, but i'm not gonna lie, those models are awesome.
The Dev himself said he wanted to complete the game first than restart it all over(which was his original plan). So yeah, it is rushed but idk if he wants to do another one, my guess would be no.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
wow the writing quality in this chapter is WAY better, I'm guessing the creator got an editor?

would be nice if he went back and proofread the opening chapters as well, it can get pretty bad...

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
How do you exit without ctrl-alt-delete and using task manager to close? Esc does nothing and right mouse click is only save or load.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes