Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Last I played was 0.1.7a now I am playing 0.2.0 ...

I have saves of .1.7a but those r not automatically Updating in 0.2.0... do I have to start again??

Reactions: lovethegreen

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There is no actual rape even it in tags, but if Quinn raped the MC in a scene that would be incredibly hot. She is hot and after 8 years in jail probably unstoppably horny. She's hot AF too.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No Walkthrough for this game ??
Don't need a walkthrough. Only a few choices, and they are all about what variations of lewd scenes you see. It's pretty straightforward, do each girls story all at once, or mix it up with the other ladies. Sometimes you have to go into other rooms to trigger stuff or get repeatable content, but it's pretty much just a sex buffet. Yum :p

Reactions: kullbibi

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Don't need a walkthrough. Only a few choices, and they are all about what variations of lewd scenes you see. It's pretty straightforward, do each girls story all at once, or mix it up with the other ladies. Sometimes you have to go into other rooms to trigger stuff or get repeatable content, but it's pretty much just a sex buffet. Yum :p
Do we need to play multiple times to unlock all scenes?

Sep 25, 2017
I'm sure it's already been said but there is so much name tag switch bugs that it's sometime hard to follow the text. This game needs a re-read by the dev before posting it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do we need to play multiple times to unlock all scenes?
To clarify, there are variations of Jsama, Mum, Quinn, and younger Sis, scenes that will require a save and reload to make different choices if you want to unlock them. So not full restart, but some replays of each path after the choices.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes