midx

Dec 27, 2017
really good work. this game can be a legendary game. i ll wait next updates.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah... Only a little bit further in from my last post and the "incest patch" isn't integrated very well. Might be better to not bother.

EDIT: Oh, apparently there was an update since my previous post, guess I'll give that a look.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
There is a readme in the rar file. Even without it i bet you can do it.

BTW i found my new fav. Great work here.
thanks my guy think i did it right just drag the patch to the same name folder and guess drop it and should be good right?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ugh, Dev needs a "Google Translate English" to "English" translator. UK English, US English don't care either would make the game so much better. Even getting the text attributed to the right person would be an improvement.

Staying for the hot chicks :love:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Sounds like everybody is enjoying the new version.
Wish I had time to play So little time and so many games to play.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Couple of questions to decide if I will play this:

Who is the lady walking in boots in the banner in the OP?

Does she keep those boots on throughout the game?

How much time do you spend with her?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The writing is odd, and often nonsensical. Characters act..weird. Music is way too "dramatic", with bizarre rapid change from one tone to the next.
But somehow it all..works? This game is hilarious, very interested in how it goes.

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Not enough content to justify keeping it. It looks good, but there just isn't enough of it. I'll wait 6 months and give it a try again then. I wish developers would produce enough content initially to justify an investment of financial support, rather than a glorified tech demo that looks suspiciously like so many other donation milker "games".

Reactions: Fittery28 and lbt

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Not enough content to justify keeping it. It looks good, but there just isn't enough of it. I'll wait 6 months and give it a try again then. I wish developers would produce enough content initially to justify an investment of financial support, rather than a glorified tech demo that looks suspiciously like so many other donation milker "games".
What are you playing the demo or the new version?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes