Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
Great Game, so far, just love it. maybe a little bug trying to end the game, but, hell, great graphics

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep i pretty much like all the girls except Jessica cam girl tsunderes are not really my type
Jessica dont make it easy to be liked. but maybe when she get know the mc she will open up more. Luckily you have other girls in the house that are quite nicer to you. So it should keep you busy in the mean time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Jessica dont make it easy to be liked. but maybe when she get know the mc she will open up more. Luckily you have other girls in the house that are quite nicer to you. So it should keep you busy in the mean time.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I don't get until now really why you would use Unity if you're using the game like it's a renpy VN... Also doe sanybody else have issues with the save and load mechanic?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm enjoying this game, though feel like the continue story button makes this game feel too linear, so I wouldn't mind if that button was removed and we did a little work to reach the next part of the story, as well as be given some choices to add some more to this game.

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
  • 3,5 new main events
  • 5 side events
  • 13 new animations
  • fps optimisation
  • simplification of the main menu
Ends in 5 min:(

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
  • 3,5 new main events
  • 5 side events
  • 13 new animations
  • fps optimisation
  • simplification of the main menu
Ends in 5 min:(
Of course it'll end in five minutes if you skip everything :D . I personally am glad that the game doesn't have any stupid meaningless quests or grinding mechanics to artificially prolong the time for an update.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I know I'm making too much out of story stuff with this but I just started this with the incest patch but that's a poorly suited model for a supposedly 14 year old version of the MC. It along with the writing was more suited for like, an eight or nine year old, maybe even younger. No normal 14 year old boy is that naive, even if the MC was 11 it would be pushing it unless they were strongly sheltered and homeschooled while in the internet age, the seven year time jump it still doesn't work well IMO, should probably be ten years with the MC being nine and made 19 after the time jump.

Then Christine has two other daughters that have been gone all this time and never met by the MC? What's wrong with this woman? Might be better if they were Arnold's daughters but again this might just be an issue with the incest patch.

I think I might restart without the incest patch, won't fix the other issues but I'd hope it would be a little less ridiculous.

The models do look great from what I've seen so far, need to allow advancing text with enter/return, one thing I hate with Unity games is having to use my mouse so much.

EDIT: How old is the Christine supposed to be to have a daughter that was in prison for eight years?:unsure:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
what a great game...as always just not enough content but once is done it will be reaaaally good. keep up the good work.

U

User_32285

Several times the MC name was chosen as name tag when sister/roommate was speaking.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm not sure if it was this game or another but I think I complained about how slow the game was on my POS computer, and it's running MUCH faster in this update. I noticed "FPS optimization" or something in the changelog, I suspect that has something to do with it.
You might need a bigger potato :p

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... nobody asked for a walkthrough for once ? Why ? I wonder :ROFLMAO:
I can't wait for the next update !
The teasing is strong in this game ! I love it.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes