Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
one just released and your asking for another one?
It is also a good sign it means the game is so good people cant hardly wait for next update to come.

btw dont know if anyone got this but playing in full screen i cant seem to quite normally so i need to use ctrl alt delete then terminate this game through that. But other then that i have not seen any bug, good job to the developer really great update.(y)

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not sure if it was this game or another but I think I complained about how slow the game was on my POS computer, and it's running MUCH faster in this update. I noticed "FPS optimization" or something in the changelog, I suspect that has something to do with it.

Reactions: OppaiComics

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
nop, sorry. I don't have apple device and I don't think android devices could handle the game except for the best ones.
That said, even a 3 year old flagship already exceeds the performance of a midrange laptop with an Intel HD IGP. So... Perhaps it'll run just fine^^ Also, flagships have ridiculously fast storage and ram, usually exceeding midrange laptops too. For instance, my Huawei Mate 20 on just CPU performance is only 10% slower than my core i7 2nd-gen quadcore laptop, but faster than my core i5 ultrabook.
I noticed with games that have an android port, that the android port runs always lag free on my phone whereas the windows version is always a bit choppy with longer waiting times on my i7 laptop with an ssd and 12GB ram... Soo, just sharing me thoughts!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
um yeah obviously the mom isnt in the same league as Quinn doesnt mean im not going to be a pokemon master

top girls

Quinn
Mom
Kat
Lily
Office Milfs
Julia
Jessica
After all that info about your Pokemon Collectibles..makes me more curious and now want to take a good peek inside your room and your basement! :sneaky::sneaky:..What kind of ...Pokemon ...Poke..Ur..Mama thing going on down there!:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
um yeah obviously the mom isnt in the same league as Quinn doesnt mean im not going to be a pokemon master

top girls

Quinn
Mom
Kat
Lily
Office Milfs
Julia
Jessica

@Dependable_223 she certainly has a killer body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was like wow.she should be topless all the time at home. but then the sister stood in the way was really great animation how she was shaking her booty. :D

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes