OppaiComics

Creator of Flirty F
Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Hey my Flirty F lovers! Thank you for your feedback! Many things you've told are noted to enhance your experience!
As a reward to make this tread live, here is an Exclusive Image for F95!
hgfhf.png
Teaser of the Next Update ^^.

- New profile Picture, Nanou is the best Milf ever! :D
- I now have the "Game Developer" Tag :D

Fun fact: Some people took their time to vote for their favorite female (independently from patreon), and your favorite is... Christine! I wonder why... ha ha!

See you later in April for the Next Update!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
From what I've played of it, this game is probably amazing. Unfortunately, my computer sucks great big assholes and slows to a crawl on the animations. Would it be possible to have a menu or startup option to disable animations entirely?

OppaiComics

Creator of Flirty F
Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
From what I've played of it, this game is probably amazing. Unfortunately, my computer sucks great big assholes and slows to a crawl on the animations. Would it be possible to have a menu or startup option to disable animations entirely?
I'm replacing little by little every animations by videos, I suppose it will ask for less resources (Actually it changes the .png images 25 times per seconds), we will see after that how it goes ^^

Reactions: VOYEUR

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
can someone talk about MC step-father? This man is good person or bad person?

Note: I just curious with the him because Quinn like dislike him so much.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm replacing little by little every animations by videos, I suppose it will ask for less resources (Actually it changes the .png images 25 times per seconds), we will see after that how it goes ^^
That's cool, I don't know how well it will work in comparison to the default game. I was mainly just putting an idea out there as an option for the slower users to still play while the higher end users still get the full video experience.

OppaiComics

Creator of Flirty F
Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
@Lucius Logan hm... weird, the game is converting "player_" to the player name before displaying it, it's rightly written so, Maybe there is an exception that I forgot, or maybe it doesn't convert it under special circonstances... I'll take a look on my dialogue manager again to see if I can find something

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes