King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you won me over with the pink haired tat dame..she is all i need....
@OppaiComics
guess her being not a tsundere to the main character is a plus :D

only the boring brunette Jessica is the tsundere (not really boring just Quinn is far sexier)

i kinda hope in the future we can get rid of Arnold no one gropes my mommy but me not even my step dad

even if my innocence was ruined when i saw my mommy having to do a sexual favor in order for me to live in the house

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@OppaiComics
i kinda hope in the future we can get rid of Arnold no one gropes my mommy but me not even my step dad
I find hilarious how these games have spoiled us. "Her husband doesn't deserve to touch her, she's mine!".

I was a little reluctant to play the game because Unity but it's looking really promising, all characters have this "thing" you want to know more about. All the ladies, minus Kat of course, are mad stacked without looking ridiculous with their body type.

And holy mother of god, those are some sexy legs on all of them.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I find hilarious how these games have spoiled us. "Her husband doesn't deserve to touch her, she's mine!".

I was a little reluctant to play the game because Unity but it's looking really promising, all characters have this "thing" you want to know more about. All the ladies, minus Kat of course, are mad stacked without looking ridiculous with their body type.

And holy mother of god, those are some sexy legs on all of them.
best girls are

Quinn i need some big sister loving

Mommy because i gotta always put her on my top list in all games

Kat i want to pet her long time

and same unity kinda made me stay away from it for a while luckily it has a scene galley on the computer

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
best girls are

Quinn i need some big sister loving
We really really need more game with tatooed women, she looks amazing.

Mommy because i gotta always put her on my top list in all games
Watching the MC burrowing his head between those two beasts was like seeing a man entering heaven.

Kat i want to pet her long time
She's hella cute, I completely agree.

In my opinion I would add Julia, she has that girl next door vibe, and Mia, there's something really sexy about women of power.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
We really really need more game with tatooed women, she looks amazing.

Watching the MC burrowing his head between those two beasts was like seeing a man entering heaven.

She's hella cute, I completely agree.

In my opinion I would add Julia, she has that girl next door vibe, and Mia, there's something really sexy about women of power.
little sister or twin sister has the nice girl trope

middle sister has the tsundere trope

both are really sexy but i only chosen those 3 girls due to mommy always goes in my list and kat and Quinn are just unique in how they are designed

i do like the milf in the work place that the step dad works at not the ceo but the one whos actually a milf

Reactions: Mytez

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Very nice intro of game if this game should be rated for stars from 1 to 10 defintly worth 10 stars im gone keep on eye in this game.

Reactions: allintine

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Will there be a Mac or android version at some point. After seeing the second photo of who I presume is mom being groped, I feel I need to download this game and out that right.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
i hope u can still play this games my friend i am still waiting for the update of JOHN :p
And finaly did play the game, and you was right, great game (at least, great posible future game). I hope they can solve the RAM issues, literally must close all other programs running to let this work.
(And hope you enjoy JOHN.)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
And finaly did play the game, and you was right, great game (at least, great posible future game). I hope they can solve the RAM issues, literally must close all other programs running to let this work.
(And hope you enjoy JOHN.)
this game have great potential but still there is no game that looks better than JOHN(Jessica O'neil's Hard News) i also can't wait wat this game brings in the future :D

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes