megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The models are all very attractive. The animations are a nice distinguishing touch. Some actual gameplay would be nice, rather than just cycling through the story beats. I assume the workout room will be relevant at some point? The music gets a bit annoying after a while.

D

Deleted member 42

so latest update is polish only and no new content?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
with patch

Lily&Quinn

First sentence is the placeholder for players name (all other work correct).

Kate

player placeholder (Players name dont appear, it is in the topic line)

I am not sure if the name from "Nanou" is all time correct (clicked to fast away and I don´t want to read all again, I thought I have seen "Nonou").

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Amazing game with curvy hot models. Love the family story especially. And please, never perform those awful breast reductions some devs do: that's a crime against sexiness.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
In my case, game launches but get freezed on the grey screen after Unity logo. Both, with and without patch.
Weird. It took mine some time to load after the logo, but it did. Try freeing up some RAM by closing other programs or starting the game as admin.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
is there a plan to cuck that piece of shit step-father i dont like that guy but for the rest the game have much potential keep up the good work :D

Reactions: pappypop

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Weird. It took mine some time to load after the logo, but it did. Try freeing up some RAM by closing other programs or starting the game as admin.
Same results. And checking the memory use, found that .exe takes a delirant ammount of it. Launched Man of the House to compare, and this game uses 10X more memory.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes