John64

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to hide text window in this unity thing? Tried almost everything already... PS. Nevermind. Deleted this stuff. The renders are good, but this Unity crap is just killing me. And the navigation inside the house... it's just something... I just hope that the developer comes to his sences and switches to renpy untill it's too late... Untill then not gonna try anymore and not gonna recommend to anyone.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Graphic is great , animation is rare on game , model look nice , very promessing game , will watch it in future

Reactions: VOYEUR

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
Clearly this game has very good basement,now it needs a good storyline,then we shall see a great game,better than good.wish i can see more,hah

Beefy T

Jul 30, 2018
Playing on Mac through wine, game freezes after first choice with Julia. Just wondering if anyone knows any fixes? (Game worked when it first released as well)

Reactions: tossler

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just played the pre-demo (downloaded it days back :p)
i must say that its really impressive. although i am more into realistic body proportions but it all depends on the setting/nature of the game and i certainly don't mind it in this one. UI is very nice. visuals are good. judging from the pre-demo we can definitely expect some nice animations in future updates :D i also liked the comedic and light atmosphere of the game. really hyped for future updates :)

(on an unrelated note, i don't get why people give reviews for demo/pre-demo release. its an introduction to a game and does not really have much content for anyone to rate/review it. -_- )

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Great CGs and art, story seems cool too, but dude 1.85G of a Unity Game with almost none content... I'll wait for some time till I try it again... I'm so disappointed with this one...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I always seem to be having a problem with installing patches for unity games, renpy games always works out of the box but what does the patch do ? Because they are still strangers to the mc so i take it this patch is not working as intended ??

Dec 6, 2017
Wow amazing start to the game, the girls are extremely hot and finally i found fun to play in the unity engine, congrants and keep it up !!

Reactions: VOYEUR

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Someone knows what to do when you open the door of the street and the friend enters I can not sleep I talk to the others nothing happens is at the beginning of the game

me too :(

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added v0.1.1 to OP.

Thanks to the Notorious Jack Raven.

TryNextTime

Mar 30, 2019
Since the first time i saw the mother of Dream of desire i didn't have anymore this hotness in my dick for anotehr models til this game

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes