princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Does someone have 1.0 Lust Ending only included??? Turns out this version that we have does not include all Lust scenes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So there's a walkthrough but no walkthrough mod

How much of one is needed if I wanted to make sure I get everything?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How much of one is needed if I wanted to make sure I get everything?
There are not a lot of choices in the game, just a few with each story that determine if the lady is in love, or in lust with you. They unlock a few different versions of some scenes. Should be pretty easy to unlock everything with a couple saves for each girl.

Reactions: HalGLC

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Well, a little tip. It will be used both in the rating and in the commentary for the game)
Actually, I really liked the game.

In this game (almost) one of the best animations I've seen in 3D games, well, very nice, very jerky))))
Though if you think about it that way, the animations are quite sharp, although they are still, as I said, some of the best I've seen.
And sometimes it was worth starting the scenes a little smoother and slower. Otherwise, it turns out that the main character has wild sex with each girl, regardless of the circumstances. Even the handjob from the girls is well too fast.
I still like to start this kind of action a little less abruptly.

The storyline, as for me, is also superb in terms of games in the "ordinary life" genre. It is quite possible even to imagine that this is possible in our world, although it is clear that this is the dream of almost every pervert)

Fierce Bomb Characters. Each girl was very beautiful, for me in games of this category it is such a rarity. Most often two girls sink into my heart (if this is a game with a lot of girls), but in this game I liked everyone (I thought here, except for Pan)

Sounds nice, the voice acting on the girls during sex scenes was very pleasing.

The endings of the game are generally superb.
Lustful ending forever, probably the happiest ending for a harem of fans. And in general, the best option if you do not want to offend some girl.
The love ending is very good with any girl (for me), I watched them all in different versions. In the end, I realized that all the girls in this game deserve a love ending, but since I'm in any case a fan of fierce harems for myself, I chose an exceptionally lustful ending.
It is a pity, after all, it is impossible to marry everyone and give everyone a love end.

The only drawback that I found for myself during the passage is the game settings, they are not saved. Every time you restart the game, you have to adjust the sound again, I just do not like it very loud, my sound is almost at a minimum.
And by the way, while I remember, the sound breaks down and stops working when the save is restarted until a new scene or action begins. This is also rarely seen in games of this category.
It was also very annoying that there was no rollback option. I got used to it, and because of this, I had to reload the save very often, as a result of which (as indicated above) the sound broke.

For me, the game is clear 5 out of 5. I would even give 10 out of 5 if it was possible. This is my personal assessment of my experience of playing a large number of games.
It's sad and joyful at the same time that the game is over, but it's time to move on.
I would very much like to see the next game of this developer. Well, just as fucked up as I want it.

Actually, thanks for playing, it was great.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So is there any real point to the choices in game?
Or an actual full walkthrough(/mod)?

Some games destroyed common sense, so I don't know how this dev branched out the paths. Sand these walkthroughs seem..... Less than basic

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
If somebody can tell me any software to extract the images/videos from the game files or maybe share the CG, that would be great.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does this game has incest with mom
The changelogs hasn't been updated in a long time, but it has a lot of sex scenes with Christine (the mother if you use the patch). And ever other girl for that matter. The ending(s) are selected in the main menu once you have cleared the stuff in the main game. There's a lot of sex scenes in the endings too.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Can someone help me confirm that horrible prancing gif animation from the OP is not part of the game (and that in-game animations do not look like that?). Ive passed this game like 4 times because that gif (the prancing motion in it) are so horrible I just NOPE to the next thing.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone help me confirm that horrible prancing gif animation from the OP is not part of the game (and that in-game animations do not look like that?). Ive passed this game like 4 times because that gif (the prancing motion in it) are so horrible I just NOPE to the next thing.
The "prancing" animation is just for fun. A take on the haters gonna hate meme.
haters.gif

The titty fuck animation with Christine is hot in my opinion. Some of the animations are a bit exaggerated (if that is the right word), but they are not bad, and many of them are sexy.

View attachment FlirtyF 2021-09-11 00-53-15.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Something about that prancing in the OP just instantly annoys me. It looks wrong and I cant exactly explain it except that as soon as I see it I want to not see it. I will give the game a try since that is not actually a part of it.

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Such a waste !!!

There are good things, the first being work.

But there are mistakes and blunders:
- missing some pictures
- we must navigate to find the last save to load, unbearable

But above all:
how can we let download a game with so many crashes !!!

Girls are good, the story is worth what it's worth but it's just unforgivable and unbearable to distribute such a version.

Sorry

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes