Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
idk why but when i try to do new game i just got "greet" with a white screen with nothing on it, what am i doing wrong?

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I'm getting quite a few image not found playing up until mainquest 3. Is that normal? Usually the first picture and then it comes back around.

SongNai145

Oct 3, 2020
I'm having issues with saving in the game. I got the files off of Mega and I tried it both with the patch and without. Basically what happens is that when I hit save and select a slot, the game just freezes and doesn't respond anymore. It doesn't crash and music still plays but I can only X it out at that point and no file is saved.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So I played through the entire game twice, and unlocked all the scenes for the different stories, but I can't choose the Lust end game state for any of them on the endings. The lust endings with the girls in love state kinda suck. :cry: Also can't get any of the love endings to play at all. Is there some trick to unlocking them. Can you play one ending at a time, or only all at once? Do I need to delete old save files or something?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes