fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
I enjoyed the game and think the dev did great work but im not surprised that they are quitting some ppl here cant even handle you liking a character they dont without throwing a fit i can imagine what their dms look like.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I enjoyed the game and think the dev did great work but im not surprised that they are quitting some ppl here cant even handle you liking a character they dont without throwing a fit i can imagine what their dms look like.
Not only that, but when he admitted that the negative traffic was exacerbating his depression, some actually doubled down, calling him weak for suffering from mental illness.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I know I kind of asked this before but is there even love path for Quinn? :unsure: I tried to do all I can for her to get her love path ending unlocked, but I think I miss out on something really important that leads me back to her lust path instead.:unsure::sneaky:

May 1, 2020
I know I kind of asked this before but is there even love path for Quinn? :unsure: I tried to do all I can for her to get her love path ending unlocked, but I think I miss out on something really important that leads me back to her lust path instead.:unsure::sneaky:
It was the first ending I got for her. Just have to choose mono instead of poly and that was it for me. The lust option was missing when I sped through it for the different ending, but once I closed my game and reopened it, it was fixed.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
i hope he will come back :) he is great dev with different elements to the game but going to depression is not easy and on top of that people started talking shit to him that is a shame from this community i hope you Oppai will get better and return to us quickly as possible! good luck ;)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Well put two and two together and see where that takes you.
Unless you expect the guy to come out and admit it there isn't much we can do about it beside applying common sense.

Check it out yourself, try insane seven (formerly known as Horny Family) and see if it doesn't ring any bells.
You can also hop into harem island to see the resemblance in writing and artstyle.

So if you're like me, and you're not buying the "Hello, i'm a fresh new dev and i studied under Eroniverse for a while and now i'm ready to try my luck at game dev" and "i'm quitting because of bullies" then this should be enough.
Listen, i'm not trying to incriminate him or anything, i'm just simply trying to put these things out for some people here, who clearly can't seem wrap their heads around the fact that he is giving up under such a minor offense, especially since we never really witnessed any negativity aimed his way.
I remember he sold many of his characters and animations on gumdrop for a while. Before starting with his 2d game he literally wrote that he stopped working on 3d art games. So I thought someone else made this game.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I remember he sold many of his characters and animations on gumdrop for a while. Before starting with his 2d game he literally wrote that he stopped working on 3d art games. So I thought someone else made this game.
But isn't that exactly what you would say if you didn't want for anybody to link these two accounts together? I mean that's the whole jist of making a burner account.
There's just too many similiarities plus the fact that making new patreon account for every new project isn't something that's new to him. Feel free to believe anything you want thought, i'm just throwing it out there.

Reactions: TommyEsclow

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
But isn't that exactly what you would say if you didn't want for anybody to link these two accounts together? I mean that's the whole jist of making a burner account.
There's just too many similiarities plus the fact that making new patreon account for every new project isn't something that's new to him. Feel free to believe anything you want thought, i'm just throwing it out there.
No, you seem to know him better so I don't see any reason not to believe it if you point it out like that. I mean it doesn't matter anyway unless the creator speaks for himself. I initially thought it was someone else because of his postings on Patreon back then. Creating multiple accounts sounds kinda tedious, though.

Ps: I just tried this game and it seems to have a lot of bugs. I'm getting a lot of "image not found" errors. I guess he left this game unfinished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
No, you seem to know him better so I don't see any reason not to believe it if you point it out like that. I mean it doesn't matter anyway unless the creator speaks for himself. I initially thought it was someone else because of his postings on Patreon back then. Creating multiple accounts sounds kinda tedious, though.

Ps: I just tried this game and it seems to have a lot of bugs. I'm getting a lot of "image not found" errors. I guess he left this game unfinished.
Hi mate there was an image folder need for the update that be the problem.

Reactions: JackBeNimble
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes