Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well fucking awful thing to know some ppl need to grow up man hating on a H game ? like what the actual fk man hope he gets well
Yeah, and those same people responded to his admission with derision for the Developer and Americans in general for being so "weak."

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, and those same people responded to his admission with derision for the Developer and Americans in general for being so "weak."
Well Karma is a bitch you know but sadly He is not the only one there are more Dev who recive this kind of feedback ! Wish him the best For me it was one of the Top 10 games on this site !

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
MATE!!!!! His art and renders are sick af why is deleting his page?
He's known for creating offshoot patreon accounts for other games rather than keeping them on one.
This was just another one of his accounts he created for flirty F while still continuing to work on his other game Harem Island.

You can check his other games by searching here for Erodraw, Eroniverse and Insane Seven.

Working on two games at the same time could be taxing on him so that could be why he ceased working on Flirty F, and chose to focus on his other game Confined with Goddesses which is more successful.

Reactions: giorgio74

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
[citation needed]
Well put two and two together and see where that takes you.
Unless you expect the guy to come out and admit it there isn't much we can do about it beside applying common sense.

Check it out yourself, try insane seven (formerly known as Horny Family) and see if it doesn't ring any bells.
You can also hop into harem island to see the resemblance in writing and artstyle.

So if you're like me, and you're not buying the "Hello, i'm a fresh new dev and i studied under Eroniverse for a while and now i'm ready to try my luck at game dev" and "i'm quitting because of bullies" then this should be enough.
Listen, i'm not trying to incriminate him or anything, i'm just simply trying to put these things out for some people here, who clearly can't seem wrap their heads around the fact that he is giving up under such a minor offense, especially since we never really witnessed any negativity aimed his way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rateezy and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Draverik Thank´s for the heads up Man !! and yeah the art style gives it away ! I was aware about the similarity of Harem Island (great game by the way) and this one.

Great to hear that all is eaten half hot as Cooked I feel a bit pissed of because I bought him the story but It is more with myself than with him ! So all good !!

Reactions: Draverik

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Did anyone get lucky and managed to unlock love route for Quinn? :unsure: Lust for all was no problem but its the one for her in the love route that's a mystery to me. :cautious:

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys ... Just a quick question, can we avoid Julia path entirely? Or is it important to the Main storyline?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys ... Just a quick question, can we avoid Julia path entirely? Or is it important to the Main storyline?
You will need to play it to unlock some of the other patch's and it might be needed for the final act. :unsure: Once you unlock Christine and Jessica's patch's than just focus on the and try to skip Julia's patch unless required. :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: Dark Wolf7

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
You will need to play it to unlock some of the other patch's and it might be needed for the final act. :unsure: Once you unlock Christine and Jessica's patch's than just focus on the and try to skip Julia's patch unless required. :unsure::sneaky:
Yeah... Thank you so much.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well put two and two together and see where that takes you.
Unless you expect the guy to come out and admit it there isn't much we can do about it beside applying common sense.

Check it out yourself, try insane seven (formerly known as Horny Family) and see if it doesn't ring any bells.
You can also hop into harem island to see the resemblance in writing and artstyle.

So if you're like me, and you're not buying the "Hello, i'm a fresh new dev and i studied under Eroniverse for a while and now i'm ready to try my luck at game dev" and "i'm quitting because of bullies" then this should be enough.
Listen, i'm not trying to incriminate him or anything, i'm just simply trying to put these things out for some people here, who clearly can't seem wrap their heads around the fact that he is giving up under such a minor offense, especially since we never really witnessed any negativity aimed his way.
I figured he had a part in Harem Island it looked damn near identical style wise.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The "Insane seven" was the original project until the patreon (nazitreon) went full retard mode on lots of creators who were making games with lots of different fetishes including incest, which later made him change this game in to "harem island" thus the similarity of some of the characters.
Speaking of the art stile it was originally used in the "harem villa" which thankfully was finished.
And you guys mention that he might have been harassed for this or some other game's, it's possible that it was happening at patreon since here most of us were giving him lots of good praises and positive feedback.
I just can not believe that he is a "snowflake", that would quit just of few bad words.
It might be truly some private matter that is making him do so.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 1265769

Flirty F 1.0
This is the final version of my project: -MEGA-
It's the same version as the pre-release.
I wanted to delete my page but some people asked me what would happen if I ever came back, so, just in case, I will just deactivate it but not delete it.

My work is now over, thank you all for your support, it was a great adventure, I wish you all the best in your life!
I Love This Game Very Much!, You did a Great Job!, Thankyou!

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The "Insane seven" was the original project until the patreon (nazitreon) went full retard mode on lots of creators who were making games with lots of different fetishes including incest, which later made him change this game in to "harem island" thus the similarity of some of the characters.
Speaking of the art stile it was originally used in the "harem villa" which thankfully was finished.
And you guys mention that he might have been harassed for this or some other game's, it's possible that it was happening at patreon since here most of us were giving him lots of good praises and positive feedback.
I just can not believe that he is a "snowflake", that would quit just of few bad words.
It might be truly some private matter that is making him do so.
That's the whole point of this conversation and that's why i'm bringing up his other games, there was no harassment.
He still continues to develop his other game under his original name, it's just Flirty F that gets discontinued.

Oppai Comics was just a "burner account" created soloely to keep the patreon overlords from banning his main account due to prohibited content. Well you could argue that he also wanted extra revenue from possibly taxing same people twice on two different accounts but that's now why i'm bringing that up.

None of it makes sense otherwise, why would he face malice from his fans and not from some random people on a pirate site, if anybody wants to shit on a dev they will do it here :KEK:
The only logical conclussion is that for whatever reason he can't keep up making two separate games simultaneously so he had to ditch one, and he couldn't be straight up about it so he made up a story about harassment so that nobody would connect two and two together.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes