xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Draverik yes it is full Logical, although, personally i don´t understand why his fans and patrons don´t tell him their point of view on his Patreon account, and what bothered me the most, is the low assertiveness he showed, being a person which were afected by depresion, and now struggling not to fall back (ok what he did is very comon, if it is right or wrong is up to everbody´s own values) also the high grade of manipulative skill´s but well it was his own choice personally i don´t feel enough trust to patron him anymore or in a future, I see this as trust break but that is my personal opinion, no judgement, and no hard feelings.
Still, have to thank him, because he taught me a valuable lesson about trust and critizism (being critical toward those i feel sympaty and empaty)
I really apreciate your guts, bringing up this point so thank you too "sensei";)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Draverik

OppaiHunters

Feb 1, 2020
Please can I get some new walkthrough, this is so confusing, I just take Julia and Quinn story and Main Story is done.

Please help me

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Will have to wait for a unity emulator to try this on my phone one day.. chances are slim but I'll wait!

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Please can I get some new walkthrough, this is so confusing, I just take Julia and Quinn story and Main Story is done.

Please help me
Try playing the stories that don't say complete and move around the map get to events

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Did saves get broken sometime in the last 2 updates? I see mine still in C:\Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

None are showing up when I just loaded up a fresh download of the final version though.

anugrah

Jun 24, 2017
Did saves get broken sometime in the last 2 updates? I see mine still in C:\Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

None are showing up when I just loaded up a fresh download of the final version though.
Can you kinda share it please? kinda lazy play from start again

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I don't usually like games that are made in Unity, but this one is an exception.
Very good designs, nothing messy and great.
It made me very short.
Congratulations to the creator and I am waiting for a new project to start.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Can you kinda share it please? kinda lazy play from start again
No point in sharing what wasn't working. Seems I also underestimated just how many total updates had passed since I last played too. Which looking back did appear the save format was changed at some point after that.

Started over myself. Game was straight forward enough, with only a very limited amount of questions you need to answer, that speed skipping back to the end really wasn't all that painful :)

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Well put two and two together and see where that takes you.
Unless you expect the guy to come out and admit it there isn't much we can do about it beside applying common sense.

Check it out yourself, try insane seven (formerly known as Horny Family) and see if it doesn't ring any bells.
You can also hop into harem island to see the resemblance in writing and artstyle.

So if you're like me, and you're not buying the "Hello, i'm a fresh new dev and i studied under Eroniverse for a while and now i'm ready to try my luck at game dev" and "i'm quitting because of bullies" then this should be enough.
Listen, i'm not trying to incriminate him or anything, i'm just simply trying to put these things out for some people here, who clearly can't seem wrap their heads around the fact that he is giving up under such a minor offense, especially since we never really witnessed any negativity aimed his way.
well, I am not going to argue with your ideas on him being the same person as eroniverse, maybe he is maybe he isn't, I don't really care. I will say you are dead wrong on not seeing any negativity directed toward him here. I believe it was the 0.18 version when something happened with Quinn drugging the MC? the massive backlash forced him to entirely rewrite the previous updates. a quick search through this thread shows that a large number of those comments have been removed, but I remember the amount of mud slinging toward the developer was so great, I went out of my way to avoid this thread. my alerts were all people crying like little girls about Quinn. there were some not very nice things being said. and from what I understand his discord was worse. im not on it though so that is all hearsay. either way, yes, there was quite a bit of negativity at one point. whether it was enough to make someone quit, I wont get into. im just pointing out that it was there.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well put two and two together and see where that takes you.
Unless you expect the guy to come out and admit it there isn't much we can do about it beside applying common sense.

Check it out yourself, try insane seven (formerly known as Horny Family) and see if it doesn't ring any bells.
You can also hop into harem island to see the resemblance in writing and artstyle.

So if you're like me, and you're not buying the "Hello, i'm a fresh new dev and i studied under Eroniverse for a while and now i'm ready to try my luck at game dev" and "i'm quitting because of bullies" then this should be enough.
Listen, i'm not trying to incriminate him or anything, i'm just simply trying to put these things out for some people here, who clearly can't seem wrap their heads around the fact that he is giving up under such a minor offense, especially since we never really witnessed any negativity aimed his way.
I think you forgot some key words and phrases, like "Sheeple." and "Do your research!" I won't penalize you because you didn't say "Chemtrails," "Inside Job," or "False Flag Operation."

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes