Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
DukeNoviSad
i downloaded the game (nopy link), added the i-patch, startup and load, it all seems to work like it should.

edit: so you either have a broken game (or wrong one) or broken saves from what i can tell

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everything is great .. but it's a pity that these endings (I only played the love route) are repetitive. The only thing that changes is what kind of woman we are with and position in sex scenes. Sorry, but I'm not that satisfied that much. :confused:

I like this game, but endings are not that good.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
hello is among you you have the same thing when you take your backup and you go to see mia at her office to have sex and that during the scene there is no sound compared to the other scene with other women the same with julia ?

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
first download Anonfile and have problems now download Mega same shit ! and when i try to download Nopy get this ! Error 403: Download session is invalid
try cleaning up browser history and definitly deleting browser cache (usually under options) most times those errors are related to your search engine (firefox, edge, chrome,...) edge and chrome has most issues, but seldome it happens they can do something firefox doesnt. Sor if your using chrome, edge,... try firefox.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
The simple reason why we are seeing this error is that you are trying to access something you don't have the permission for. Throwing a 403 forbidden error is your website's way of stating that you don't have enough permissions to proceed further. This error is basically due to: Incorrect file or folder permissions.

to fix it, is realy basic: reload page, clear cache, try again later,...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
1624703048006.png

Flirty F 1.0
This is the final version of my project:
It's the same version as the pre-release.
I wanted to delete my page but some people asked me what would happen if I ever came back, so, just in case, I will just deactivate it but not delete it.
I will close this page on the 31st of this month, in 5 days.
My work is now over, thank you all for your support, it was a great adventure, I wish you all the best in your life!

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 1265769

Flirty F 1.0
This is the final version of my project: -MEGA-
I wanted to delete my page but some people asked me what would happen if I ever came back, so, just in case, I will just deactivate it but not delete it.

My work is now over, thank you all for your support, it was a great adventure, I wish you all the best in your life!
Knew it was coming but it's still sad, dude has a lot of potential. Especially animation/render wise, hoping some distance gives him the confidence he needs to come back refreshed and ready to tackle a new game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 1265769

Flirty F 1.0
This is the final version of my project: -MEGA-

as well as an artist, one of the few people who are honest and respectful towards their supporters.
Moreover, he deserves a big round of applause ....

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
MATE!!!!! His art and renders are sick af why is deleting his page?
You can read the full version on his patreon page. Basically the negative feedback got to him, coupled with some other unfortunate things happening in his private life has basically given him anxiety and depression and he just wanted to finish up this game before leaving game development. It may not be final (God I hope it isn't) but I just hope he gets better.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
You can read the full version on his patreon page. Basically the negative feedback got to him, coupled with some other unfortunate things happening in his private life has basically given him anxiety and depression and he just wanted to finish up this game before leaving game development. It may not be final (God I hope it isn't) but I just hope he gets better.
Well fucking awful thing to know some ppl need to grow up man hating on a H game ? like what the actual fk man hope he gets well

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes