yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sadly this may be the only game this dev creates, you can read his full thoughts about it on his patreon page but basically he's developed anxiety and depression from the negative feedback and just wants to move on after finishing this game up. He acknowledges that he's probably just being too sensitive but can't help from feeling the way he does since some stuff has come up in his private life that added to the depression. I mean the sheer quality of the renders and animation had a lot of potential, he may need some help improving on the story/coding side but I hope he feels better after distancing himself from game creation for a while.
That's a shame. I liked his style and this game. At least he's putting it right out there and finishing up the game. Unlike ICSTOR, who is just stringing people along.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I thought this game was completed already?

The last update (lust endings), produces Jizum, Jit, Splooge, Man Chowder, Pecker Snot etc. when you fapp to the game. With this release (love endings), you will now produce just plain old sperm.

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Rename the game Crashy from Flirty. I crash every other time I try to save a game. Maybe it will be resolved in the next update..

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Rename the game Crashy from Flirty. I crash every other time I try to save a game. Maybe it will be resolved in the next update..
I've played this game 3-4 times over the last year on two different computers and never had one problem. One PC is AMD 3960x, windows 10 with 2060 and the other is Intel 4790k, windows 7 with 750 (both GPU's are Nvidia).

I'm sorry you are having problems. Did you try the game on more than one PC?

FYI, both PC are running the game on SSD.

Good luck.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Appdata is a hidden folder. Enable show hidden folders. View attachment 1257992

If that's not the issue make sure you are in the correct user ie not "Default" or "Public". Last thing to consider.... have you run the game exe at least once to let it setup it's appdata files and folders?
yes run the game still no new quest and cant find the save files

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes