JR81

Feb 28, 2017
So now that the game is completed'ish, can we expect a proper i-patch? The current one is atrocious :eek:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Sadly this may be the only game this dev creates, you can read his full thoughts about it on his patreon page but basically he's developed anxiety and depression from the negative feedback and just wants to move on after finishing this game up. He acknowledges that he's probably just being too sensitive but can't help from feeling the way he does since some stuff has come up in his private life that added to the depression. I mean the sheer quality of the renders and animation had a lot of potential, he may need some help improving on the story/coding side but I hope he feels better after distancing himself from game creation for a while.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sadly this may be the only game this dev creates, you can read his full thoughts about it on his Patreon page but basically, he's developed anxiety and depression from the negative feedback
That's too bad, I think many people get into internet content and don't realize the amount of feedback there going to get, and of course, it's not all good. I hope Oppai Comics comes back even stronger. He's got real talent.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Endings are kinda boring, all the positions the same and always cums the same way...

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Not sure if it helps everyone else. But i noticed that the crashes mostly occur when you try to save during scenes or directly after a scene.
If you try to limit yourself to only saving during exploration, between events, it crashes alot less often.
Try to not save directly after an event, wait a few sec and then move into another room before saving.

Also, try to avoid spamming commands. Noticed that sometimes it might take a second for a command to register, its possible that if you spam different commands it might end up trying to do two things at once, which is a big nono.

For me it seems to crash significantly less this way, but i guess the samplesize is too small to say so definitely.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
From Discord Channel:

Everyone Flirty F 1.0 pre-release is out for +$5 patrons. After fixing any major issues I'm gonna release the full version of Flirty F to the public (If there is nothing too long to fix I will only wait very few days) It was an intense month of work, 682 renders were added (Most are for animation), but I'm pretty happy with the result. Thank you everybody for my adventure with Flirty F.
:ROFLMAO: So mom and son wedding is legal in their country ?

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes