thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Hats off to you Oppai Comics GREAT game, I just finished the prerelease,renders are beautiful any body who says different hsa something wrong with their pc. It is no. 5 of the top 10 of the 80 some games i'm playing from the beginning. I've read most of the comments and disagree with any one knocking this game. As far as crashes go thats unity system you can't rush it, as it overworks even the best of CPUs on any pc. Animations for me where a little bit to fast in motion but they were great as is. Its your game and I throughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for completed final release to come out and replay it from stat to finish.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This game has some of the best lewd scenes of any game on this site. It takes a HUGE amount of effort to create those quality animations, sound effects, cum morphs, etc. - even just a 2-3 second loop. Dev deserves high praise for his artistic talents, and I'd love for him to form a collaboration with another dev to produce a follow-up VN in Ren'Py.

About the only thing I'd hoped for that didn't deliver was a Lust harem ending with just the girls from the household. It's hard to tease that Truth or Dare event as an entry to the paths and not have one (even a secret path) that included those four. Unfortunately, there's really no way to say 'No' to any girl or purposefully get off their path. If there were a mechanic to do this, I'd say 'No' to Lily, Mia, Nanou, Pan, etc. in a heartbeat if it meant the possibility of a fivesome with Christine, Jessica, Julia, and Quinn.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Possible, but since saves from ver. 0.0.8 will work fine (and 0.0.8 was released almost 2 years ago), chances are they are just lazy and/or have no idea what kind of game Holiday Island is.
That's too bad, I think many people get into internet content and don't realize the amount of feedback there going to get, and of course, it's not all good. I hope Oppai Comics comes back even stronger. He's got real talent.
Well it depends, you know - if you're not getting many patrons and making this in your spare time, for fun, then someone comes and complains about quality...it can get to people. There's always context, but not everyone gets it :p

Funkym4ster

Jan 8, 2018
to unlock all endings love and lust extract and overwrite the attached file into
C:\Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF
Ending file isn't working for me tho. In the ZIP I've only got a "endings.flirtyf" file and no overwrite command asked when I extract it into the exact file location. Help?

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Story Levels - is the worst progression system I've ever see. You supposed to click every single active thing every single level or what? Thats just waste of time.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Ending file isn't working for me tho. In the ZIP I've only got a "endings.flirtyf" file and no overwrite command asked when I extract it into the exact file location. Help?
If you extract into the endings.flirtyf file in the game it won't work you have to extract it in to the file saved in your pc hard drive (c:\Users\ (username)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Sadly this may be the only game this dev creates, you can read his full thoughts about it on his patreon page but basically he's developed anxiety and depression from the negative feedback and just wants to move on after finishing this game up. He acknowledges that he's probably just being too sensitive but can't help from feeling the way he does since some stuff has come up in his private life that added to the depression. I mean the sheer quality of the renders and animation had a lot of potential, he may need some help improving on the story/coding side but I hope he feels better after distancing himself from game creation for a while.
Respect for him that he's honest and won't be keeping his patreons in the dark for many months etc, i hope he will figure stuff out and feel better.

About the negativity, i mean mostly theres a cesspull of negativity around these games.

Some can deal with it and still post here, but probably most devs shouldnt even look at this forum often for example after putting the game out there.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
You have to restart the game from 0 the save don't work you get an error if you load :)

May 27, 2017
Respect for him that he's honest and won't be keeping his patreons in the dark for many months etc, i hope he will figure stuff out and feel better.

About the negativity, i mean mostly theres a cesspull of negativity around these games.

Some can deal with it and still post here, but probably most devs shouldnt even look at this forum often for example after putting the game out there.
The world is full of ignorant, entitled & opinionated assholes, the internet even more so because everyone is anonymous. They don't have appreciation for things, especially when it's free. If they can't/won't support the devs, least they can do is not be overly critical and negative. Just because it's a username of random numbers and letters, we tend to forget that there's real people with real problems behind those usernames.

Flirt F doesn't have the best plot & narrative, but the characters/models and sex scenes are incomparable. I wouldn't trade this VN for anything else. I hope the dev is doing fine and will carry on in life achieving success and happiness in whatever field they choose.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's a sad update.
I think I will wait until it's less sad and more fun to play.
If there's going to be another update that is.
If this the last, I don't want to be sad so I'll wait until it's completed.
That's so sad, another one bites the dust.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
If you extract into the endings.flirtyf file in the game it won't work you have to extract it in to the file saved in your pc hard drive (c:\Users\ (username)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF
My problem is it wont let me enter a name.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes