Jul 13, 2018
Appdata is a hidden folder. Enable show hidden folders. View attachment 1257992

If that's not the issue make sure you are in the correct user ie not "Default" or "Public". Last thing to consider.... have you run the game exe at least once to let it setup it's appdata files and folders?
did all that i mean i knew all that what they mean is when you go to secret endings you cant play any ending with or without that cant play any ending, and i have all girls stats at max so its weird how it isnt letting me play any of the endings its probably some bug

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
how to play this shit ? load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash load crash ?????

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
You might be waiting for a while bud, I already posted about it here but you can read his full message on Patreon. He's basically gonna be stepping away from game development for a while, after the final version is out.
I'm sad, but at the same time a lot of time and effort goes into making these projects. I can understand someone wanting to do something different after working years on a game. Whatever the Dev does I wish them nothing but good luck.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Shame the guy is quitting, he was a good dev. I supported him but he's going, adult dev is not for everyone.

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
try starting a new game, or does it crash on loading the .exe?
i try new game and with previous update same shit ! download new update and again load game and crash sometime load game and on my first move game crash ! start game from beginning and same thing load crash load crash !

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
i try new game and with previous update same shit ! download new update and again load game and crash sometime load game and on my first move game crash ! start game from beginning and same thing load crash load crash !
most of the time it happens because of new code or because of using a mod, for excample: if using mod it usually adds some extra variables that arent inside the original game, so updating the game might breake the save.
If altering a save during a play, this might also break the save after an update.

If you didnt cheat the game and didnt use a mod, it sometimes happens because of a missing flag (bad save). its mostly recommended to ceep an older save due to update's screwing up, up until now the latter is a tricky one to solve.

Funkym4ster

Jan 8, 2018
If you extract into the endings.flirtyf file in the game it won't work you have to extract it in to the file saved in your pc hard drive (c:\Users\ (username)\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF
Yeah I did do that tho.. Is there a step prior to mayve reset the saves or smth? Because I noticed that I have previous saves in my pc hardrive location /FlirtyF but doesn't show up as loads in-game

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
most of the time it happens because of new code or because of using a mod, for excample: if using mod it usually adds some extra variables that arent inside the original game, so updating the game might breake the save.
If altering a save during a play, this might also break the save after an update.

If you didnt cheat the game and didnt use a mod, it sometimes happens because of a missing flag (bad save). its mostly recommended to ceep an older save due to update's screwing up, up until now the latter is a tricky one to solve.
don`t use mod or cheat ! have 10-20 saves whatever i choose to load game crash or load my save and crash ! can`t play :(

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How do I start the endings? when I click on '' continue '' everything is complete

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
don`t use mod or cheat ! have 10-20 saves whatever i choose to load game crash or load my save and crash ! can`t play :(
after starting a new game, or does those new save's also break upon restarting/loading the game?

edit: (just checking upon something, if using i-patch, check or redownload it)

DukeNoviSad

Jun 12, 2021
after starting a new game, or does those new save's also break upon restarting/loading the game?

edit: (just checking upon something, if using i-patch, check or redownload it)
download game again another link ! start game again but now game crash when i want to save !

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes