Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is this developer going to release any other projects?
I don't expect so. At least not for a while. As I understand it, the stress of making and promoting the game was having a negative effect on his mental health. He chose his health over the game.

I expect one of the challenges is that many developers are working alone or with a team of individuals that have joined for the project. Many are not out to those closest to them, the ones who could keep them stable when things get rough. Like Peter Parker, having to live two lives can take a toll. I feel that if more developers could share their passion for making the games with friends and family and those people give their support, we'd have fewer cases of developer burnout.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In other words, we need to be friends to developers :D
I actually meant that it would be good for a developer to have IRL friends with whom they can talk about their work. It would take quite a bit for most developers to feel close enough to us to be able to talk about their challenges.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So... what's the matter with this game? Patreon side doesn't exist, Discord doesn't exist. Is this game really finished or more like "Let's tinker an ending in 5 min to get the completed tag instead of the abandoned tag."?
Is it still a performance killer like mentioned in the very first posts?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hot women and Arnold? Wth? Is this NTR/Voyeur/Sharing? Missing tags? I don't mind either but I'd rather know what I'm getting into.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hot women and Arnold? Wth? Is this NTR/Voyeur/Sharing? Missing tags? I don't mind either but I'd rather know what I'm getting into.
if I remember correctly there is only one female character who has sex with another man, not really an LI, but the MC has sex with her too.

Female-only sharing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Hey, guys pls help me. I think there is still some option in the relationship ending both Lust and Love ending that still unlock because both ending some box I can't click on it.

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, guys pls help me. I think there is still some option in the relationship ending both Lust and Love ending that still unlock because both ending some box I can't click on it.
Not to sure if this is what you are asking? For the Love path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
check just I choose X.
Yes this game is complete you find answers further back in the thread.
Good night and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:love:

• Angry
Reactions: Ofdimaelr
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes