HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Yo how do you play ANY of the endings? I go and select the check boxes and....nothing. Won't let me click play

Feb 14, 2022
I have a issue with loading save files
I can save but they disappear if I try to load. And the version is 0.2.0 flirty F.
Please help

Jul 21, 2019
The Game crashed when i load up the previous save file. Should i delete all and play again from the start? Could developer do fix on it please? Could previous save file game support on this future update data?

Apr 29, 2021
Yo how do you play ANY of the endings? I go and select the check boxes and....nothing. Won't let me click play
If I remember correctly, each of the endings would have to be triggered at a particular location. Like, go to either of the girls bedrooms, or the lounge, those should trigger their endings, but anyone is welcome on correcting me on that.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Game crashed when i load up the previous save file. Should i delete all and play again from the start? Could developer do fix on it please? Could previous save file game support on this future update data?
Probably not. The developer has walked away from making AVNs.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What's the deal with his patreon page ? Did he shut it down ? Same for discord. Did he quit already ?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Such a shame that he left being a game dev. I really liked the humour in this. Nearly all of the girls were awesome. Story was good enough for embracing the characters. Jessica was my favourite. I just have a thing for tsundere I guess. Also Julia was sooo good too. Mia as well. Mom's a total MILF. Quinn was so crazy and cute.

It was both completed and fun. Like I said, such a shame, I would be really curious about his next project if he continued.

My only complain was lack of harem. I just love to see incest with different family members, threesomes etc. I thought we would get it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I wonder why stop making games when he was doing a pretty good job mostly when this game was one that Ive always went looking for an update everytime I logged on this site

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I searched throughout this whole forum, but I haven't seen anyone try to help with the "Image not found" situations all throughout this game, it's mostly just ignored like the issue doesn't exist, and the people that do respond to it just say they have the same issue.

I can't play a visual novel without those images. How was this ever tagged "completed" if there is a missing image moment not even 10 minutes into the game?

Reactions: Tor7

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I have not finished the game, but it does not seem to happen during sex scenes.
What difference does it make where it happens, it happens, and it shouldn't, neither in sex scenes nor elsewhere.

I doubt this is ever going to get fixed though, so I guess I'll just delete the game, too bad because I was really looking forward to playing it.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes