shadow2424242

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to delete my saves, I made to many and now the game just crashes constantly tried redownloading etc but it doesn't work

Mar 29, 2021
This "developer quitting" is a testament to today's society of internet trash, which discord is central to.

Discord only serves trolls, and sociopaths. It is designed in such a way that it only reinforces abusive behaviour. It is a home for abusers.

On a forum it is not so much, as pages and posts can be made public in such a way that even non-members can find what shit people are up to.

But Discord works in such a way that it creates the perfect environment for abusers and sociopaths. You have one down scrolling channel where everything happens, and where there is no pause to any discussion, the arguments and abuse goes on non-stop and is reinforced by groups of simps of the more experienced trolls.

Now even if forums are not great, at least it makes less likely that people shoot shit over other people in a matter of seconds with other simps joining in to say "I am on his (the abuser) side", even if by just posting a reaction, which only takes 1 or 2 clicks of the mouse.

At least in a forum you can quote in a proper way, you can take more time to answer, and constrains the abusers to try to put their shit in 1 bigger post, rather than a stream of posts. Besides the fact that people are not as "hidden" from view.

At this point I have to suggest to the readers of this post to listen to what Robert Fisk, world respected Middle-East war correspondent for the Guardian says about the internet, e-mails vs writting a letter: (you should listen to him from any of his interviews on youtube where he touches the matter) "I don't read or use e-mails, I only have an address where you can physically write me a letter written in paper. I think that when someone is forced to grab a pen and write down instead of quickly typing in a hostile e-mail, they are constrained to a slower speed, which promotes maturity of their instant emotions and by the time he is writing down he maybe thinks twice and re-writes a bit, is forced to read to check he wrote it correctly, etc. So e-mails make people write in a hostile manner which is not always what people actually mean to write, because of how easier it is. Not to mention those who may give up if they had to actually grab a pen and write down". (this is not a sic perfect kind of transcription, it is my brief recollection of what he said, but it is accurate, check it yourself.)

TLDR: Discord is the slums trash heap of the internet, don't use it, it is shit. It is where people go to take a shit on the internet. Besides it has many privacy data issues.

To the discord creators: fuck off and kys unironically. There are much cleaner alternatives to that shit, sadly it has become popular.
I don't expect so. At least not for a while. As I understand it, the stress of making and promoting the game was having a negative effect on his mental health. He chose his health over the game.

I expect one of the challenges is that many developers are working alone or with a team of individuals that have joined for the project. Many are not out to those closest to them, the ones who could keep them stable when things get rough. Like Peter Parker, having to live two lives can take a toll. I feel that if more developers could share their passion for making the games with friends and family and those people give their support, we'd have fewer cases of developer burnout.
Probably not. The developer has walked away from making AVNs.
I had to admit that I too was very sad and disappointed in learning what happened to Oppai Comics, I don't quite understand exactly what the complaints were about since to me the game is well done, with good renders and nice animations, maybe it plays a bit different than other sandbox VNs, but that's okay, it has been even finished, which is not something to take for granted nowdays, I didn't even found any significant bugs in the overall gameplay, so what was wrong?
Anyway, it isn't maybe the best one, but surely it's better than many other games that also are sold on Steam, a place where this game, to me, should be distributed too, even for free if this is what the dev prefers... oh, well if this was what the dev preferred, by now I sadly think that he doesn't care that much anymore :cry:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I had to admit that I too was very sad and disappointed in learning what happened to Oppai Comics, I don't quite understand exactly what the complaints were about since to me the game is well done, with good renders and nice animations, maybe it plays a bit different than other sandbox VNs, but that's okay, it has been even finished, which is not something to take for granted nowdays, I didn't even found any significant bugs in the overall gameplay, so what was wrong?
Anyway, it isn't maybe the best one, but surely it's better than many other games that also are sold on Steam, a place where this game, to me, should be distributed too, even for free if this is what the dev prefers... oh, well if this was what the dev preferred, by now I sadly think that he doesn't care that much anymore :cry:
I agree that its very sad. A small minority of people can just be complete and total assholes and drive a person to stop doing what they're very good at and enjoy. Its awful.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes