jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Third time that I passed it completely, tremendous game, a pity that the developer no longer makes more games. For connoisseurs, what other "similar" titles to this game can you share?

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Perhaps a silly question... Are the animations very fast? Or do I have something misconfigured? Can they slow down?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
This is such a good game. It's a pity the devs stop developing for games. Anyone has a complete save for v1.0? Please share

Page11

May 23, 2019
God damn, how can the art be so good and the writing so bad. It's like from 100 to 0. Wonder if there is a way to play the game without seeing what the characters say, it is that stupid and useless mostly. I mean, I don't mind stuff that is supposed to not be taken seriously, but this writing is just... bad and a lot of useless filler that just wastes time...

I read that the dev stopped making games, which is a shame. He should have just hired a writer and come up with a story lol, the renders are definitely amazing.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
God damn, how can the art be so good and the writing so bad. It's like from 100 to 0. Wonder if there is a way to play the game without seeing what the characters say, it is that stupid and useless mostly. I mean, I don't mind stuff that is supposed to not be taken seriously, but this writing is just... bad and a lot of useless filler that just wastes time...

I read that the dev stopped making games, which is a shame. He should have just hired a writer and come up with a story lol, the renders are definitely amazing.
Bruh, it is what it is even if the history is shit, the amout of hotness surpas all

Reactions: Page11

Page11

May 23, 2019
Bruh, it is what it is even if the history is shit, the amout of hotness surpas all
I have to agree :D It's just... cringe... when you MC sees a girl's ass and the text goes like
"I have to spank it"
"I have to spank it"
"Spank it"
or stuff like that... can't imagine who thought it would be a good idea. I don't really see why stuff like this was added but hey, the girls are really hot, so there is that.

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
i don't know why, but when i tried to download the walkthrough, i cannot download the file. it said, failed-blocked. tried everything, nothing happen.

*here's the image
1669568022740.png

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes