King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
OppaiComics Eerie Entity

so i discovered a bug in this verison i like to name myself Johnster for my main characters name since s is the screenshot i couldnt get past the name the character so i tested it out and called myself a and then made a screen shot when i saw the oldest sister jiggle physics and sure enough i couldnt progress through the story again

dont know if anyone else is having this problem

Screenshot0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I tried taking a screenshot during the game and during an animation and it doesn't crash, also tried to save and load during both and I had no problem with it. What's exactly happening? You can't see any more text and the animation stops?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
this game is made by the same guy that makes harem villa/harem island? the art, animation and even the font in the OP looks a lot with his work
I remember a post a long time ago about that other dude teaching this one how to render/animate o something like that. So that might be it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
this game is made by the same guy that makes harem villa/harem island? the art, animation and even the font in the OP looks a lot with his work
That would be my guess, everything is very similar to that game, even some characters in this game, their models, seem to be based on those in Harem Island :p

Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
OppaiComics Eerie Entity

so i discovered a bug in this verison i like to name myself Johnster for my main characters name since s is the screenshot i couldnt get past the name the character so i tested it out and called myself a and then made a screen shot when i saw the oldest sister jiggle physics and sure enough i couldnt progress through the story again

View attachment 313031
She's hot though, I'd happily hold those massive fun bags for her, free of charge :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I tried taking a screenshot during the game and during an animation and it doesn't crash, also tried to save and load during both and I had no problem with it. What's exactly happening? You can't see any more text and the animation stops?
the problem im having which was first i make my main character have the name Johnster as soon as i hit s there was a screen shot and i couldnt progress through the dialog of the intro

so i then called myself a playthrough the game tested out the screen shot at the big sister and i couldnt continue the game

maybe its a easy fix like bring up dialog again but i dont know whats happening

Mytez OppaiComics

ok i fixed it just press h i just had a brain fart :geek:

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I loved the animations in particular, just watching move walk and them titties bouncing in the rhythm was sexy as well, haha :p
I'm starting to recognize the animations, especially the double riding one lol. But overall the character design and render quality of this games is amazing, every lady looks so... "full". The smiles creep me the fuck out though.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'm starting to recognize the animations, especially the double riding one lol. But overall the character design and render quality of this games is amazing, every lady looks so... "full". The smiles creep me the fuck out though.
Eerie Entity

i think it pretty much confirmed that this Quinn is the best girl in the game while Quinn in Being a DIK is the worst girl in that game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Eerie Entity

i think it pretty much confirmed that this Quinn is the best girl in the game while Quinn in Being a DIK is the worst girl in that game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, it's like the one from BaDIK but without being human trash. That humping scene at the gym was amazing.
Mom is great too with those pillows and Julia seems super sweet.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Yup, it's like the one from BaDIK but without being human trash. That humping scene at the gym was amazing.
Mom is great too with those pillows and Julia seems super sweet.

top girls are

Quinn
Mom
Kat
Officer Milf whos going to be in the next update
Julia
Jessica

Eerie Entity

you truly corrupted me to put other girls then the milfs as my number 1 girls in games :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gwinb777 and Mytez

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Why no one of you answer at people? It seems you try this build so you know if there are new contents or not, right?
Come on people, why this

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Genre:

Spoiler

3dcg, Animated, Male Protagonist, MILF, Groping, Incest

so no sex yet?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes