Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Aw and here I was hoping that this update would be the one to let the main male stick his sword into Christine's sheath. I mean seriously after that what Arnold is not only doing but also said to her it would have so been poetic Justice for that to happen. What makes this even sadder is the next update isn't going to be Christine but rather Jessica and to be honest out of all the females she is the last one I actually want to see updated. I seriously would choose Quinn over her any day of the week if I had to choose who would get updated next.

But overall I still loved this update and here is hoping that the next update doesn't take too long.

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Aw and here I was hoping that this update would be the one to let the main male stick his sword into Christine's sheath. I mean seriously after that what Arnold is not only doing but also said to her it would have so been poetic Justice for that to happen. What makes this even sadder is the next update isn't going to be Christine but rather Jessica and to be honest out of all the females she is the last one I actually want to see updated. I seriously would choose Quinn over her any day of the week if I had to choose who would get updated next.

But overall I still loved this update and here is hoping that the next update doesn't take too long.
Next update is more Christine. Dev said he wanted to release more frequently so he broke Christine's path into two parts.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Am I the only one that's bothered by the fact that the guy who's supposed to be a 21 year old adult is acting like some 15 year old teenage imbecile from a shitty shounen manga? Those inner dialogues completely are unfitting for the setting. There's also a bunch of unnecessary camera angles and animations

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I dedicate this play through to you, TCMS => Heart and Sould of F 95 Zone!

Your gaming is legendary and brings hope and joy to gamers everywhere!

Here are the adventures of our legendary F 95 zoner TCMS of the Flirty kind ;):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

love the game
GamE oN!

Everyone! Show / describe your W.O.W moments so that devs can multiply them by 1000 ;) !

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes