Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs did notice ... This game started as Harem Island. That was a desastrous Titan where Dev expanded the EXE to a whopping 5.7 GB and had to delay release cause his Unity Distro creator only permitted 4 GB Game Distro.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Look, I remember a time when RPGM titles were also termed "incompressible," but that has changed now. And if I am right, this forum is for the folks discussing about the game and issues users have with it! People are posting these messages here because they want the devs to notice.
look, here is the thread for that discussion, feel free to posts anything about compressing and such.
otherwise, it could be considerad as a spamming if 1000 of "users" post "wanna compressed"posts, particularly if devs are not even active in the thread.
im asure you that the people are aware of "unity compressing" issue, and, if someone sometimes finds an applicable way to do it, dont worry, these games gonna be compressed as all others are.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chill out .. That was ajoke! Devs are still sticking to their guns on this one ...
From what I've read, there are actually 3 points that are not that good.

• No real choice, no real game-play.
    Yes, and it will change on the upcoming Update, there will be choices that will influence how things happen. I will probably write more details about it on another news. You will now have the opportunity to replay the game to see how it could goes ^^.

• It's Unity
    Meh! It won't change, sorry ^^.

• The MC is ugly.
    I don't think everyone thinks this, but I've seen it sometimes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What DEVS are willing to come to common ground on are these:
I've added many features that were asked by you, players!
  • Multi save slot: 12 slots for saving now!
    Your old save won't work, as I've changed the save system. You could get back to it quickly with the Ctrl feature. Next Update your old saves of this version 0.1.22 should work again.
  • Press H to hide the text box and get a full view on the art.
  • Press Ctrl to skip the text, images and animations.
    Beware, it's not stopping at your past progression like ren'py, it works all the time.
  • Press S to take a screenshot of the game ^^
  • Right click to open the Saving Panel.
Most of features that were asked by players were ren'py stuff, I've added some but don't forget it's not ren'py, so don't expect it to be EXACTLY like ren'py.

Reactions: Triple OG

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Still DEVs have compromised on size and many features:
No drop in image quality guys!
Jesus fuck everything from this update is rendered at like half the resolution it was in the previous ones lmao
New content's size should be lighter and more high quality than without these modifications.

Game On!

Reactions: CAROOOOT

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
haven't checked this game since it came out. Any sex scenes or interesting stuff added yet? Has the new "renpy" features helped make it more fun to play? (can't live without skip)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
haven't checked this game since it came out. Any sex scenes or interesting stuff added yet? Has the new "renpy" features helped make it more fun to play? (can't live without skip)
yea there are sex

but a bug in latest version, if u go to sis and have sex with her it switches to mom giving you a hand job and then when you cum it switch back to creampie your sis

any other sex scene will switch to mom hand job in this version

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Great game so far would love to see more than 12 save slots if it is possible with Unity.
For now though I'll just copy my saves and then delete the save folder and start over again like RPGM games.

Reactions: Mormont and ltpika

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
would love to see more than 12 save slots if it is possible with Unity.
It's very possible, some unity games have ton of save slots, I don't know why some devs limit the user to very few slots especailly with VNs. Though I have no idea how hard it's to implement many save slots or making saves work correct. Few examples come to my mind: Big Brother, Happy Marriage have many save slots. You can even set BB to have 1000 or more save slots.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
and all other similar posts around here...
this is an unity game, the dev, or someone from his team, who has an acess to the"project" files, is the only one who could sucesfully compress/repack it, as far as im aware.
so for all similar requests feel free to contact him/they directly -
ps
and please stop spamming thread/s with such requests, cause unity games cant be compressed at the present time...
Not actually, We can repack an Installed unity game with bunch of repacking tools.
Even Euro truck simulator 2 is compressed.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
did the developer update the game with respect to the bugs which were there for christine ?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It'll be a few days until I can check this update out, but what's the consensus of the MC's new look? Do we like it or do we prefer the unshaven face? To me it makes him look a hell of a lot younger, which suits the story better.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
It'll be a few days until I can check this update out, but what's the consensus of the MC's new look? Do we like it or do we prefer the unshaven face? To me it makes him look a hell of a lot younger, which suits the story better.
Stays shaven for now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That breakfast scene was interesting we have the possibility of these three women tearing the MC apart over how much they want him all we need now is for Jessica to get in on the act :LOL: As for Arnold well he is much more the fool for how he described Christine madness on his half but she is much better off without him.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
use assetstudio and select introduction, 0.1.2, 0.1.3, 0.1.4, 0.1.5 in FlirtyF_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles and then select all texture2d files and export them to png
hey guy, I see more sprite files, do I need to extract them too?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes