eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
Wish some of these games were more moderate on bust size :cautious: it's kind of gross how huge the mom's breasts are.
Huge breasts will and always be a MILF thing, at least in my fantasy world. To me a MILF will always have large breasts, it's what really defines them. A mature woman with curves, who now has large breasts, sometimes even due to having kids which adds to breast size.

Big MILF tits ftw.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I can't get the Thights scene with mom, every time that I have to choose that scene, It is going to Tits instead. Anyone got this bug too?

And my replay scenes with Julia are geting messed up with other scenes.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
There is no reason for this to be 3gb. Every chapter is basically independent of the previous chapters in terms of choices. The dev should just release individual chapters each update, with an option to download the entire game if you want. Be fairly easy to code.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Any update to the CGs ? Or at least a way to extract them so I can do it myself

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Good update but im feeling a bit blueballed , ending scene was great but was expecting more

And since next update gonna be on jessica and next probably quinn we won't have any action with christine until 6+ month or maybe a year , feels a bit bad
yeah i also expected at least a blowjob after how sexual the last update with Julia was..a bit disappointed aswell knowing we're gonna have to wait alot before new christine content

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Damn, I really love this game. Christine's thirst is fantastic and these thicc girls drive me fucking crazy! I can't wait to see what happens in Part 2 of the Christine update.

The biggest problem is the replay gallery. That seems like it has tons of problems. None of the previous scenes are unlocked in the latest version and I just noticed that the animations in the replay of the cunnilingus scene aren't working (haven't checked the other replays yet.) It sucks because I've already filled all the save slots with scenes from earlier releases.

If Oppai can't get the replay gallery working, I'm hoping he can at least add a lot more save slots so we can save scum the good scenes in the meantime.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Christine story is unlocked after the Julia scene in the bath room. I've added a button to auto valid Julia content (I arbitrary selected 1 path), so you could unlock Christine scene in case your old save doesn't work (It should work)
If you have to find an element on the map it will be at Christine's room. "

... would be mighty fine to know where this button is supposed to be, because I can't trigger the shower scene either ... (is the patch breaking it maybe?)

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
That was a great update sadly unlike the Julia update that go all the way the Mom update gonna be in parts.

Having said that the Mom story line is really great the progression is one of the best and love the conversation of Mom and her friend about her son.

If this update only have gone all the way in one update it would probably the best progression out of all Mom/Son games here. But I understand why they didn't do that since Mom is probably the least thirsty out of all the girls.

Can't wait for more since all the girls are THICC so no matter who gets the update it would be great.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes