Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hmmm you can't unlock Thigh scene and the repeatable Julia sex scene cant play.

So...I just loaded up Harem Island after this and you can pretty much confirm it's the same dev different name. After Harem Island finished this game been developing faster.
Good work detective! He is pretty talented with models and animations, but writing characters, dialogue and making a coherent or somewhat believable story are not in his wheelhouse. Then again it took ICstor like 5 games before he started to improve, so could just be one of those things, like puberty.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Just tried the game. Pretty good models and animations, but the writing and dialogues make it sound like the MC has never been around women even he is supposed to have spent last seven years with two of them and should be used to how they look, act, and dress around him. It feel like MC have some kind of shock and stupid thoughts every time he see them in bikinis, topless, short skirt, etc..

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
good graphics
sandboxy
non repatable scenes
poor choice of engine unity instead of ren py

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just tried the game. Pretty good models and animations, but the writing and dialogues make it sound like the MC has never been around women even he is supposed to have spent last seven years with two of them and should be used to how they look, act, and dress around him. It feel like MC have some kind of shock and stupid thoughts every time he see them in bikinis, topless, short skirt, etc..
You just have to look at his games like a Parody comedy. He does this in all his games but I guess it lets them fuck fast. Now if it was a trying to be a serious game and the MC stupid as shit in a lot of games here I would have a problem.

Reactions: pmplpm and delain

TS2016

May 7, 2017
You just have to look at his games like a Parody comedy. He does this in all his games but I guess it lets them fuck fast. Now if it was a trying to be a serious game and the MC stupid as shit in a lot of games here I would have a problem.
Ok if it is supposed to be parody comedy- I will try to look at it that way.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good work detective! He is pretty talented with models and animations, but writing characters, dialogue and making a coherent or somewhat believable story are not in his wheelhouse. Then again it took ICstor like 5 games before he started to improve, so could just be one of those things, like puberty.
This game falls into so-crazy-it's-hilarious category. I mean, look at that thumbnail walking animation.

Reactions: bebiho
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes