Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys can anyone post Christine's Wallpaper posted on December 5th? :love:

(Sorry my English)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"My actual Wallpaper is Christine as I'm working on her ".

You know, I think he should have continued like in the first two updates, with every girls and not a character update, but I'm glad to see the mother will be the focus of this second episode.

Sep 28, 2018
"My actual Wallpaper is Christine as I'm working on her ".

You know, I think he should have continued like in the first two updates, with every girls and not a character update, but I'm glad to see the mother will be the focus of this second episode.
You mean this December update? In his patreon page, says that there will be a big update in December. So if focus point is mother then it will be great.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How about you support him on Patreon before you try to get him to do something, you want. Something, I might add, that many people don't want in this game. I have no issue with the Step-father acting as a foil to the MC, he already is, and one of the only sex scenes in the game so far is between Arnold and his wife. However, I and I would suspect many people, have ZERO interest in seeing NTR in this game.
I like NTR :) and supporting some1 on patreon doesn't mean you can "demand" something better, you can request some things, but how and if they will be added are still the choice of the creator. which sometimes sucks, when you supported that specific dev for several months with more than 10 dollars...

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
The next Update is coming up end of Novembrer, it's a little update. The next major update is in December.
The game is a window .exe game.
We had the one in November but the one in December when it arrives

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes