Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Well, I love the girls and the renders are fantastic. But it crashes all the time... starting a new one, playing from 1.3...it doesn't mind. All the times fails and closes, it's a shame because I love the game.

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
This game is easily one of the best games I've played this year (even tho it's Unity).
Yes, there is some bugs like the incorrect names during the interactions or the replays not working as intended but those can be easily corrected by the developer. Having said that, the game has tons of potential for the future updates.

ps: can't choose which one the girls is the best, they are all so amazing.

Reactions: VOYEUR

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
Since there is no walkthrough for the beginning. Can someone tell me if the choices in the beginning are important? Like looking and warning them.

Fitret

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 279415

Overview:
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...
Thread Updated: 2019-11-12
Release Date: 2019-11-12
Developer: Oppai Comics -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hints:

Trailer:

Old saves are not compatible. There is a button to directly skip the 0.1.3 content

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:
Extras: - Fan Signatures - Walkthrough

View attachment 245132 View attachment 245153 View attachment 245154 View attachment 245155 View attachment 245156 View attachment 245157 View attachment 245158 View attachment 245159 View attachment 279407 View attachment 279408 View attachment 279409 View attachment 279411 View attachment 279412 View attachment 279413 View attachment 279416
Bringing together so many goddesses. Adapting to the story is hard work. Congratulations. I'm very curious about the rest.

kkrocks90

Jul 9, 2017
The game is not launching. When I ever i double click the exe I get some sort of loading panel and it just abruptly closes. Is ther e any fix for it?

TheBirba

Oct 22, 2017
Played it last night, looks promising. The scene with the house robber is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a game and I loved every second of it!
This game seems to have exactly the kind of eroticism I like so will be watching it closely.

On a side note, it would be nice if you could view the previous scene again, perhaps when you masturbate.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Im new whith this game and this kind of system I look everywhere but i cant find the save folder. i mean how am i going to when the a new update comes out and what ive played doesnt get lost. if anyone knows please i need your help

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Im new whith this game and this kind of system I look everywhere but i cant find the save folder. i mean how am i going to when the a new update comes out and what ive played doesnt get lost. if anyone knows please i need your help
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\OppaiComics\FlirtyF

Reactions: diegao
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes