Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Every female character is hot to me some more than the other, Julia and Quinn are my two favorites. I was shocked by this update though, I thought Julia and MC's "storyline" would be prolonged much further. I am definitely happy with the results though. Can't wait for more.

One more thing.. can with stop with the special ed faces during sex? It's not amusing, sexy or cute. If anything it's cringy, those are the same obnoxious faces they make in Hentai.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Someone has a save with the main story complete with the whole gallery released. Because I managed to release Julia's story but the main host gallery doesn't want to unlock it. Could someone give me such a save or tell how I can release?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
One more thing.. can with stop with the special ed faces during sex? It's not amusing, sexy or cute. If anything it's cringy, those are the same obnoxious faces they make in Hentai.
lol, if you read the dialog, you'll notice that dev is a massive weeb (this is not a insult nor a compliment, just an observation) you might as well expect ahegao everywhere

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
missing 2 masturbation scenes , arent they out yet or did i miss something ?
Replay mode and replay in MC pc doesnt seem to work either . any thoughts please , thanks :)

Last edited:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Did anyone else have the same problems that 0.1.4b was supposed to correct? Names are incorrect all over the place, scenes cannot be unlocked in Replay Mode, and there's no indication that Julia's story is over... :unsure:

Also, a lot of scenes I've played through aren't unlocked in the gallery (from the main story.)

Other than that, great update! Hopefully, Quinn is next! :love:

I finished the whole new update and not a single scene is unlocked , i restarted the whole game when i downloaded 1.4 a and still didnt unlock anything in replay nor does the mc pc works . you got any unlocked ? btw i installed 1.4b

Reactions: Tragic Princess

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
how to install patch.i know it says merge but do i put whole patch folder in the game data folder.it just seems empty to me?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
the patch contains a small Update.txt file. replace it. -> v0.1.4b\FlirtyF_Data\StreamingAssets

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is this game supposed to be played with the incest patch? What I mean is, does the dialog make more sense with or without the patch. Was the patch made by the Developer, making it the original intended story or was it fan made. I could care less if it is incest or not, in fact, I think the trope is over used and sometimes makes the story unnatural. So which option makes more sense with the story I guess is what I am asking ?

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
this update was amazing, only problem are wrong names during conversations

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Alreadt finished this update and wow. It was huge! Graphic still on very high level, mimics are really faunny [when it should ;) ] Replays don't work. As for me i very curious about next updates and story with girls.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not sure if I finished the 1.4b content or if the game should be renamed "Buggy AF" as I've reached the point of the first Julia sex scene and can't move on then testing revealed the replay system unlocked nothing and starting from 1.3 put me 4-5 game days behind.

Half the conversations I can't follow because either the names are wrong or the whole conversion is random Japanese inspired exclamations that I have no basis to understand as the closest I've gotten to Japanese anime is 3-4 episodes of USA's Pokemon.

What's really freaking me out is I normally hate tattoo's and go for the lil sis but damn if Quinn isn't the best out of the 3 sisters & mom :D

Reactions: kerrekk
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes