VNON

Sep 25, 2016
is this game sandbox / free roam , where i need to click every place / location to find the scenes?

psychosmiler

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else have a problem that in Julia story after cunni/bj just stop, kitchen scene not loading, if continue just repeats nightclub and bed scene

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Did anyone else have the same problems that 0.1.4b was supposed to correct? Names are incorrect all over the place, scenes cannot be unlocked in Replay Mode, and there's no indication that Julia's story is over... :unsure:

Also, a lot of scenes I've played through aren't unlocked in the gallery (from the main story.)

Other than that, great update! Hopefully, Quinn is next! :love:

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I think the incest patch is not working because the characters continue to refer to the MC as "Friend"
Can anyone tell me if I am wrong please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
What? Sleeping with your friend not taboo enough for ya?
Well that dude, hahaha,
But the patch I think would give more meaning to the dialogues ... as far as I've played there are sentences that don't fit ... of course, it's my point of view.
Anyway, thanks for your comment

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Well that dude, hahaha,
But the patch I think would give more meaning to the dialogues ... as far as I've played there are sentences that don't fit ... of course, it's my point of view.
Anyway, thanks for your comment
Maybe that "friend" refer to how close the MC to Julia, that's why Jessica said like that, I mean isn't that weirder if Jessica said "Are you sure he's your brother?" I mean Jessica is MC's sister too...

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
saw a random guy grabbing the woman's breast in the screenshots
are there any ntr or cheating elements on this game?

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
this game has a lot of potential love it so far, one question tho is the new update end after the sex scene with julia ?

• Angry
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Did anyone else have the same problems that 0.1.4b was supposed to correct? Names are incorrect all over the place, scenes cannot be unlocked in Replay Mode, and there's no indication that Julia's story is over... :unsure:

Also, a lot of scenes I've played through aren't unlocked in the gallery (from the main story.)

Other than that, great update! Hopefully, Quinn is next! :love:
It'll be Christine (the mom), as a MILF lover myself this is great

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Please put thay guy involved more (step or father ) in your description u said he was the problem but I dont see him getting on son way ...so just put him in game more
View attachment 460413
How about you support him on Patreon before you try to get him to do something, you want. Something, I might add, that many people don't want in this game. I have no issue with the Step-father acting as a foil to the MC, he already is, and one of the only sex scenes in the game so far is between Arnold and his wife. However, I and I would suspect many people, have ZERO interest in seeing NTR in this game.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes